- Delivered as loose goods in big bags or on pallets with bags and canisters.
- Loose goods must be protected from moisture during transport.
- Protect goods from excessive direct sunlight and large temperature fluctuations during transport.
- Only transport fertilizer at moderate temperatures. Use an air-conditioned lorry if necessary.
- Take note of any hazardous material labels on the product.
- Follow the specific instructions for each product where applicable (see table below).
- Protect stored fertilizer from frost, light, and moisture.
- Store loose goods inside a building and not in outdoor areas. Keep doors closed and cover heaped materials.
- As the product has a tendency to attract moisture, protect it from rain and standing water.
- When dealing with products in bags, do not stack more than two pallets on top of each other as the mechanical load is too great.
- Follow the specific instructions for each product (see table below).
- Take note of the hazardous material labels on the product where appropriate.
- Avoid frost and excessively high temperatures.
- Avoid large temperature fluctuations during storage.
- When stored correctly, fertilizer (excluding liquid fertilizer) can be stored in their sealed original packaging for up to three years after delivery.
- Products should be used up as quickly as possible once opened.
For further information please check the product’s packaging or contact:
firstname.lastname@example.org • www.compo-expert.com • Phone: +49 251 297981 000