Basfoliar® Force SL is a liquid fertilizer suitable for fertigation and foliar application, based on seaweed extract Laminaria digitata, with high contents on laminarin and mannitol to trigger plant defense mechanisms. Additionally, Basfoliar® Force SL contains a mixture of trace elements, correcting zinc and manganese deficiencies.
Basfoliar® Force SL
- High contents on laminarin and mannitol to trigger plant defense mechanisms
- Also contains chelated trace elements correcting zinc and manganese deficiencies
- Convenient application either by foliar spraying, irrigation or direct application to the soil
- Suitable for organic farming
Liquid EC fertilizer with the trace elements zinc and manganese.
For use in horticulture and agriculture.
Poor in chloride.
Form of Delivery
- 5 l canister
List of Ingredients
Algae extract*, manganese sulfate**, zinc sulfate**
* Plants, plant parts or plant extracts
** Virgin material substances or mixtures
Transport & Storage Recommendations
- Delivery as loose goods in big bags or on pallets with bags and canisters.
- Protect loose goods from moisture during transport.
- Protect goods from excessive direct sunlight and large temperature fluctuations during transport.
- Only transport fertilizer at moderate temperatures. Use an air-conditioned lorry if necessary.
- Take note of any hazardous material labels on the product.
- Protect stored fertilizer from frost, light, and moisture.
- Store loose goods inside a building and not in outdoor areas. Keep doors closed and cover heaped materials.
- As the product has a tendency to attract moisture, protect it from rain and standing water.
- Take note of the hazardous material labels on the product where appropriate.
- Please check the label or safety data sheet for the appropriate transport conditions and storage temperatures.
- Avoid frost and excessively high temperatures.
- Avoid large temperature fluctuations during storage.
- When stored correctly, fertilizer (excluding liquid fertilizer) can be stored in its sealed original packaging for up to three years after delivery.
- Products should be used up as quickly as possible once opened.