Basfoliar® Cu Flo is a suspension which contains 24,2 % copper for curative and preventive micronutrient supply to horticultural and agricultural crops. The product is intended for foliar application only, with nutrient components penetrating the leaves. Soil application is not recommended, since compounds are not mobile in the soil. Since this product has a very low EC, it is also appropriate for use in high-radiation climate (no burning).
Basfoliar® Cu Flo
Concentrated magnesium fertilizer as suspension with 24,2 % copper. For the preventive and curative treatment in agricultural and horticultural crops.
- Highly concentrated flowable suspension
- For crop safety and high performance in foliar nutrition
- Low salinity permits higher application rates
- High compatibility with plant protection products
Suspension fertilizer with copper.
For use in agriculture and horticulture.
Poor in chloride.
Form of Delivery
- 1 l canister
- 10 l canister
- 1,000 l IBC
Not all delivery forms are available in all countries.
List of Ingredients
> 5% of net weight
Copper carbonate*, water*
* Virgin material substances or mixtures
Transport & Storage Recommendations
- Delivery as loose goods in big bags or on pallets with bags and canisters.
- Protect loose goods from moisture during transport.
- Protect goods from excessive direct sunlight and large temperature fluctuations during transport.
- Only transport fertilizer at moderate temperatures. Use an air-conditioned lorry if necessary.
- Take note of any hazardous material labels on the product.
- Protect stored fertilizer from frost, light, and moisture.
- Store loose goods inside a building and not in outdoor areas. Keep doors closed and cover heaped materials.
- As the product has a tendency to attract moisture, protect it from rain and standing water.
- Take note of the hazardous material labels on the product where appropriate.
- Please check the label or safety data sheet for the appropriate transport conditions and storage temperatures.
- Avoid frost and excessively high temperatures.
- Avoid large temperature fluctuations during storage.
- When stored correctly, fertilizer (excluding liquid fertilizer) can be stored in its sealed original packaging for up to three years after delivery.
- Products should be used up as quickly as possible once opened.