Slow-release fertilizers (SRF) provide a steady supply of plant nutrients over an extended period of time.
They contain plant nutrient(s) (mostly nitrogen) in a form that delays their initial availability.
Due to that fact real slow-release fertilizers are providing a sustainable and continuous N supply for up to 4 months even in uncertain weather conditions.
- Temperature/humidity dependent nutrient release
- Continuous N supply for up to 4 months
- Steady growth = No growth peaks
- Low salt concentration and toxicity
- Reduction of burning risk
- Less leaching
- Promotes a good root system
- Savings in labor, time and energy