Invelop® White Protect is a 100 % natural mineral-based physical barrier on the basis of Talc E553b. It is specially formulated for foliar application to protect fruit trees from sunburn.
Invelop® White Protect
Physical barrier on the basis of Talc E553b to protect crops from sunburn.
- 100 % natural
- Easy application by foliar spraying
- Highly effective protection against sunburn
Download Material Safety Data Sheet
Choose your language
water soluble magnesium oxide
calcium oxide, total
Form of Delivery
- 25 kg bag
List of Ingredients
> 5% of net weight
Talc E553b*, Water*
* Virgin material substances or mixtures
Transport & Storage Recommendations
- Delivery as loose goods in big bags or on pallets with bags and canisters.
- Protect loose goods from moisture during transport.
- Protect goods from excessive direct sunlight and large temperature fluctuations during transport.
- Only transport fertilizer at moderate temperatures. Use an air-conditioned lorry if necessary.
- Take note of any hazardous material labels on the product.
- Protect stored fertilizer from frost, light, and moisture.
- Store loose goods inside a building and not in outdoor areas. Keep doors closed and cover heaped materials.
- As the product has a tendency to attract moisture, protect it from rain and standing water.
- Take note of the hazardous material labels on the product where appropriate.
- Do not stack more than two pallets on top of each other. Only store in the original packaging. Products should be used up as quickly as possible once opened.
- Avoid frost and excessively high temperatures.
- Avoid large temperature fluctuations during storage.
- When stored correctly, fertilizer (excluding liquid fertilizer) can be stored in its sealed original packaging for up to three years after delivery.
- Products should be used up as quickly as possible once opened.