Kick® is a highly effective wetting agent concentrate. It increases the water absorption of all types of lawn and turf soils and prevents drought damage on the turf grass. This also applies to subsequent irrigations in the following weeks. The rewettability is guaranteed by Kick® wetting agent concentrate. The roots can continue to grow intensively again and open up deeper horizons. Kick® wetting agent concentrate is biologically degradable.
Liquid wetting agent concentrate for the acute and preventive treatment of dry spots on lawns and for dew control. Also suitable as a wetting agent when liquid fertilizers are used.
- Surfactant to improve water infiltration into turf sods, especially in the presence of thatch
- Break-up of hydrophobic sand layers
- To optimize efficiency of irrigation
- Anti-dew treatment
Download Material Safety Data Sheet
Choose your language
C0150_Kick® Wetting Agent K_DA.PDF
C0150_Kick® Wetting Agent K_DE.PDF
C0150_Kick® Wetting Agent K_EL.PDF
C0150_Kick® Wetting Agent K_EN.PDF
C0150_Kick® Wetting Agent K_ES.PDF
C0150_Kick® Wetting Agent K_FR.PDF
C0150_Kick® Wetting Agent K_IT.PDF
C0150_Kick® Wetting Agent K_NL.PDF
C0150_Kick® Wetting Agent K_PT.PDF
Wetting agent concentrate.
Form of Delivery
- 2,5 l canister
List of Ingredients
> 5% of net weight
Docusate sodium, isotridecanol, ethoxylated, water
Transport & Storage Recommendations
- Delivery as loose goods in big bags or on pallets with bags and canisters.
- Protect loose goods from moisture during transport.
- Protect goods from excessive direct sunlight and large temperature fluctuations during transport.
- Only transport fertilizer at moderate temperatures. Use an air-conditioned lorry if necessary.
- Take note of any hazardous material labels on the product.
- Protect stored fertilizer from frost, light, and moisture.
- Store loose goods inside a building and not in outdoor areas. Keep doors closed and cover heaped materials.
- As the product has a tendency to attract moisture, protect it from rain and standing water.
- Take note of the hazardous material labels on the product where appropriate.
- Please check the label or safety data sheet for the appropriate transport conditions and storage temperatures.
- Avoid frost and excessively high temperatures.
- Avoid large temperature fluctuations during storage.
- When stored correctly, fertilizer (excluding liquid fertilizer) can be stored in its sealed original packaging for up to three years after delivery.
- Products should be used up as quickly as possible once opened.