Basfoliar® CombiStipp SL is a liquid foliar calcium-nitrogen fertilizer with boron, manganese and zinc for the control of physiological leaf spots, premature leaf fall and bitter pit in apples, as well as for combating blossom-end rot in tomatoes, other fruit and vegetable crops, physiologic leaf rot in leaf vegetables and for improving the quality of vegetables and fruits.
Basfoliar® CombiStipp SL
- Prevents leaf spots and premature leaf fall in apple cultivation, prevents especially bitter pit
- Reduces skin and flesh browning
- Better storage and transport capability, improves the fruit quality, especially for sensitive crops like strawberries or cherries
Calcium nitrate solution, N(+CaO), (+15), with boron, manganese and zinc.
For foliar application in horticultural and agricultural crops.
8,7 % nitric nitrogen
0,4 % ureic nitrogen
Mn, Zn chelated by EDTA
Form of Delivery
- 1 l bottle
- 2,5 l canister
- 5 l canister
- 10 l canister
- 20 l canister
- 200 l barrel
- 1,000 l IBC
List of Ingredients
Nitric acid*, water*, magnesium chloride*
* Virgin material substances or mixtures
Transport & Storage Recommendations
- Delivery as loose goods in big bags or on pallets with bags and canisters.
- Protect loose goods from moisture during transport.
- Protect goods from excessive direct sunlight and large temperature fluctuations during transport.
- Only transport fertilizer at moderate temperatures. Use an air-conditioned lorry if necessary.
- Take note of any hazardous material labels on the product.
- Protect stored fertilizer from frost, light, and moisture.
- Store loose goods inside a building and not in outdoor areas. Keep doors closed and cover heaped materials.
- As the product has a tendency to attract moisture, protect it from rain and standing water.
- Take note of the hazardous material labels on the product where appropriate.
- Please check the label or safety data sheet for the appropriate transport conditions and storage temperatures.
- Avoid frost and excessively high temperatures.
- Avoid large temperature fluctuations during storage.
- When stored correctly, fertilizer (excluding liquid fertilizer) can be stored in its sealed original packaging for up to three years after delivery.
- Products should be used up as quickly as possible once opened.