Agrosil® Algin is a finely granulated organic-mineral NPK fertilizer and soil activator containing algae and necessary main and trace nutrients. Also zeolites, useful microorganisms and humic acids are present inside. Agrosil® Algin supports the rehabilitation and vitalization through soil therapy of intensively used sports turf areas. Agrosil® Algin promotes soil structure and improves water and nutrient retention and the cation exchange capacity. In addition, Agrosil® Algin has a positive influence on the microbial soil activity, root development and stress tolerance against diseases and abiotic factors.
- Activation of soil life
- Increase of cations exchange capacity
- Formation of stable crumb structures
- Increase water and nutrient efficiency
- Promotion of pore volume
- Vital grass development
- Improved root development
Organic-mineral NPK fertilizer 5-2-5 with iron and manganese using algae and herbal substances from the food, beverage and feed production, humic acid and mineral nutrients. Using living microorganism Bacillus sp..
For use in horticulture.
Poor in chloride.
2,6 % ammonium nitrogen
2,4 % organic nitrogen
neutral ammon citrate and water soluble phosphate
water soluble potassium oxide
total magnesium oxid
1,1 % water soluble magnesium oxide
4,0 % water soluble sulfur
More information on the national declaration can be found on the respective country sub-websites.
Form of Delivery
- 25 kg bag
Transport & Storage Recommendations
- Delivery as loose goods in big bags or on pallets with bags and canisters.
- Protect loose goods from moisture during transport.
- Protect goods from excessive direct sunlight and large temperature fluctuations during transport.
- Only transport fertilizer at moderate temperatures. Use an air-conditioned lorry if necessary.
- Take note of any hazardous material labels on the product.
- Protect stored fertilizer from frost, light, and moisture.
- Store loose goods inside a building and not in outdoor areas. Keep doors closed and cover heaped materials.
- As the product has a tendency to attract moisture, protect it from rain and standing water.
- Take note of the hazardous material labels on the product where appropriate.
- Do not stack pallets on top of each other. Pressure could cause caking of product. Always cover loose goods and do not offload in the rain. Do not pneumatically convey bulk material to minimize dust formation during transport.
- Avoid frost and excessively high temperatures.
- Avoid large temperature fluctuations during storage.
- When stored correctly, fertilizer (excluding liquid fertilizer) can be stored in its sealed original packaging for up to three years after delivery.
- Products should be used up as quickly as possible once opened.