Agrosil® LR is a granulated silicate colloid for improvement of soils of all kinds. Agrosil® LR is an activable electrolyte system consisting of partially dehydrated sodium silicate and phosphate. It increases the growth rates of new plantings and secures plantings even in unsuitable locations on poor soils and/or sand-based turf constructions. Agrosil® LR promotes the biological activity of the soil and increases the grass’s stress tolerance to biotic and abiotic stress. The product can be applied during the construction phase of new turf areas or during plantations. A later application on top with intense watering is also possible.
Phosphate as electrolyte. Granulated silicate colloid, containing high amount of phosphorus, for the improvement of soil of all kinds.
- Silicate colloid (reversible soluble) for soil improvement
- Activates root growth
- Increases the cation exchange capacity
- Creates storage space for water and air into the soil
- Improves capillary water transport
- Keeps phosphate plant-available
- Improves the soil structure
- Reduces salt shocks
Download Technical Information Download Material Safety Data Sheet
Phosphate fertilizer with silicon.
neutral ammon citrate and water soluble phosphate
12,0 % water soluble phosphate
For detailed information on application data please get in touch with your local supplier.
Form of Delivery
- 25 kg bag
- 750 kg big bag
- 1,000 kg big bag
Not all delivery forms are available in all countries.
List of Ingredients
> 5% of net weight
Phosphoric acid, water glass, urea, dolomite
Transport & Storage Recommendations
- Delivery as loose goods in big bags or on pallets with bags and canisters.
- Protect loose goods from moisture during transport.
- Protect goods from excessive direct sunlight and large temperature fluctuations during transport.
- Only transport fertilizer at moderate temperatures. Use an air-conditioned lorry if necessary.
- Take note of any hazardous material labels on the product.
- Protect stored fertilizer from frost, light, and moisture.
- Store loose goods inside a building and not in outdoor areas. Keep doors closed and cover heaped materials.
- As the product has a tendency to attract moisture, protect it from rain and standing water.
- Take note of the hazardous material labels on the product where appropriate.
- Do not stack pallets on top of each other. Pressure could cause caking of product. Always cover loose goods and do not offload in the rain. Do not pneumatically convey bulk material to minimize dust formation during transport.
- Avoid frost and excessively high temperatures.
- Avoid large temperature fluctuations during storage.
- When stored correctly, fertilizer (excluding liquid fertilizer) can be stored in its sealed original packaging for up to three years after delivery.
- Products should be used up as quickly as possible once opened.