Organic soil conditioner with exclusively mixing of plant substances. No animal residues.
High-quality soil conditioner with a high supply of stable organic material.
- Improvement of the exchange capacity of the soil
- Improvement of the soil structure
- Stimulates the development of the microbial flora
- Can be combined extremely well with the slow-release fertilizers
- Nice grain spectrum (1-3 mm) for a smooth application
Organic soil improver.
3,0 % organic nitrogen
neutral ammon citrate and water soluble phosphate
water soluble potassium oxide
For detailed information on application data please get in touch with your local supplier.
Form of Delivery
- 25 kg bag
- 750 kg big bag
Not all delivery forms are available in all countries.
List of Ingredients
> 5% of net weight
Butter cake oil cakes, cocoa shells, green compost
Transport & Storage Recommendations
- Delivery as loose goods in big bags or on pallets with bags and canisters.
- Protect loose goods from moisture during transport.
- Protect goods from excessive direct sunlight and large temperature fluctuations during transport.
- Only transport fertilizer at moderate temperatures. Use an air-conditioned lorry if necessary.
- Take note of any hazardous material labels on the product.
- Protect stored fertilizer from frost, light, and moisture.
- Store loose goods inside a building and not in outdoor areas. Keep doors closed and cover heaped materials.
- As the product has a tendency to attract moisture, protect it from rain and standing water.
- Take note of the hazardous material labels on the product where appropriate.
- Do not stack pallets on top of each other. Pressure could cause caking of product. Always cover loose goods and do not offload in the rain. Do not pneumatically convey bulk material to minimize dust formation during transport.
- Avoid frost and excessively high temperatures.
- Avoid large temperature fluctuations during storage.
- When stored correctly, fertilizer (excluding liquid fertilizer) can be stored in its sealed original packaging for up to three years after delivery.
- Products should be used up as quickly as possible once opened.