Basafer® is a chelated iron fertilizer (EDDHA) with 6 % Fe. For the preventive and curative treatment of iron deficiency (chlorosis) in agricultural and horticultural crops.
Iron chelate for root uptake.
- Best chelate under high pH conditions up to pH 10
- 100 % water soluble microgranules
- Can be used both as a protectant and curatively against iron deficiency symptoms (e.g., chlorosis at young leaves)
- Can be applied to the soil surface or used by fertigation systems like drip irrigation
- Iron deficiency can be induced by alkaline soil conditions (pH > 7)
- With 3,5 % ortho-ortho Fe-EDDHA
For use in horticulture.
Fe chelated by EDDHA
For detailed information on application data please get in touch with your local supplier.
Form of Delivery
- 1 kg carton
- 5 kg carton
- 20 kg bag
Not all delivery forms are available in all countries.
List of Ingredients
> 5% of net weight
Sodium/Potassium salts*, chelating agent (EDDHA)*, iron salts*, water*
* Virgin material substances or mixtures
Transport & Storage Recommendations
- Delivery as loose goods in big bags or on pallets with bags and canisters.
- Protect loose goods from moisture during transport.
- Protect goods from excessive direct sunlight and large temperature fluctuations during transport.
- Only transport fertilizer at moderate temperatures. Use an air-conditioned lorry if necessary.
- Take note of any hazardous material labels on the product.
- Do not stack more than two pallets on top of each other. Only store in the original packaging. Products should be used up as quickly as possible once opened
- Protect stored fertilizer from frost, light, and moisture.
- Store loose goods inside a building and not in outdoor areas. Keep doors closed and cover heaped materials.
- As the product has a tendency to attract moisture, protect it from rain and standing water.
- Take note of the hazardous material labels on the product where appropriate.
- Do not stack more than two pallets on top of each other. Only store in the original packaging. Products should be used up as quickly as possible once opened.
- Avoid frost and excessively high temperatures.
- Avoid large temperature fluctuations during storage.
- When stored correctly, fertilizer (excluding liquid fertilizer) can be stored in its sealed original packaging for up to three years after delivery.
- Products should be used up as quickly as possible once opened.