Basatop® Fair is a partly coated lawn fertilizer with fine granulation, trace nutrients and controlled nutrient release over 2-3 months. The fine granule size (90 % between 1,0 and 3,0 mm) ensures a good distribution even on low-cut turf. Suitable for spring and summer application, to promote growth and a quick green-up.
Basatop® Fair 25-5-8(+3)
- Homogeneous distribution of granules
- Very good spreading properties for optimum distribution and penetration into the turf
- Good starting effect
- High fertilizer utilization due to efficient nutrient forms
- Safe long-term effect over 2–3 months made of fine-grained polymer-coated nitrogen
- For demanding low-cut turf
NPK fertilizer with partially coated nitrogen (56 %), with magnesium and sulfur 25-5-8(+1.2+3), with boron, iron and zinc.
Poor in chloride.
5,0 % nitrate nitrogen
6,0 % ammonium nitrogen
14,0 % urea nitrogen
neutral ammon citrate and water soluble phosphate
4,5 % water soluble phosphate
water soluble potassium oxide
total magnesium oxide
1,0 % water soluble magnesium oxide
2,5 % water soluble sulfur
Form of Delivery
- 25 kg bag
List of Ingredients
Urea*, ammonium nitrate*, potassium sulfate*, monoammonium phosphate*
* Virgin material substances or mixtures
Transport & Storage Recommendations
- Delivery as loose goods in big bags or on pallets with bags and canisters.
- Protect loose goods from moisture during transport.
- Protect goods from excessive direct sunlight and large temperature fluctuations during transport.
- Only transport fertilizer at moderate temperatures. Use an air-conditioned lorry if necessary.
- Take note of any hazardous material labels on the product.
- Protect stored fertilizer from frost, light, and moisture.
- Store loose goods inside a building and not in outdoor areas. Keep doors closed and cover heaped materials.
- As the product has a tendency to attract moisture, protect it from rain and standing water.
- Take note of the hazardous material labels on the product where appropriate.
- Avoid stacking more than two pallets on top of each other. Always cover loose goods and do not offload in the rain.
- Only transport and store at temeratures between 5 °C and 40 °C. Only store in the original packaging. Products should be used up as quickly as possible once opened.
- Avoid frost and excessively high temperatures.
- Avoid large temperature fluctuations during storage.
- When stored correctly, fertilizer (excluding liquid fertilizer) can be stored in its sealed original packaging for up to three years after delivery.
- Products should be used up as quickly as possible once opened.