Basatop® Starter is a partly coated NP fertilizer for turf establishment and regeneration. For spring starter application on sports and other ornamental turf.
Basatop® Starter 19-29-0(+2)
- With safe start and excellent long-term effect
- Promotes rapid and deep root penetration through active phosphate
- Activates and regenerates existing lawns
- For new plants and for start and regeneration fertilization
- Gentle and well-dosed nutrient release from high-quality wrapping material according to the Basacote® principle, for safe growth
NP fertilizer, partially coated (40 %), with sulfur 19-29(+2,4), with iron.
Poor in chloride.
4,0 % nitrate nitrogen
15,0 % ammonium nitrogen
neutral ammon citrate and water soluble phosphate
28,0 % water soluble phosphate
water soluble potassium oxide
total magnesium oxide
0,8 % water soluble magnesium oxide
1,8 % water soluble sulfur
Form of Delivery
- 25 kg bag
List of Ingredients
Diammonium phosphate*, ammonium nitrate*, potassium sulfate*, kieserite*
* Virgin material substances or mixtures
Transport & Storage Recommendations
- Delivery as loose goods in big bags or on pallets with bags and canisters.
- Protect loose goods from moisture during transport.
- Protect goods from excessive direct sunlight and large temperature fluctuations during transport.
- Only transport fertilizer at moderate temperatures. Use an air-conditioned lorry if necessary.
- Take note of any hazardous material labels on the product.
- Protect stored fertilizer from frost, light, and moisture.
- Store loose goods inside a building and not in outdoor areas. Keep doors closed and cover heaped materials.
- As the product has a tendency to attract moisture, protect it from rain and standing water.
- Take note of the hazardous material labels on the product where appropriate.
- Avoid stacking more than two pallets on top of each other. Always cover loose goods and do not offload in the rain.
- Only transport and store at temeratures between 5 °C and 40 °C. Only store in the original packaging. Products should be used up as quickly as possible once opened.
- Avoid frost and excessively high temperatures.
- Avoid large temperature fluctuations during storage.
- When stored correctly, fertilizer (excluding liquid fertilizer) can be stored in its sealed original packaging for up to three years after delivery.
- Products should be used up as quickly as possible once opened.