Basfoliar® 36 Extra SL is a high-nitrogen foliar fertilizer with 27 % N, complemented by magnesium and the complete range of essential micronutrients. The trace elements are chelated by EDTA.
Basfoliar® 36 Extra SL
- High efficiency of foliar uptake and action
- Compatible with most commonly used pesticides
Nitrogen fertilizer solution, N(+MgO), 27(+3), with boron, copper, iron, manganese, molybdenum and zinc.
For foliar application in horticultural and agricultural crops.
4,7 % nitric nitrogen
3,6 % ammoniacal nitrogen
18,7 % ureic nitrogen
total magnesium oxide
Cu, Fe, Mn, Zn chelated by EDTA
Form of Delivery
- 1 l bottle
- 2,5 l canister
- 5 l canister
- 10 l canister
- 20 l canister
- 200 l barrel
- 1,000 l IBC
List of Ingredients
Urea*, water*, ammonium nitrate*
* Virgin material substances or mixtures
Transport & Storage Recommendations
- Delivery as loose goods in big bags or on pallets with bags and canisters.
- Protect loose goods from moisture during transport.
- Protect goods from excessive direct sunlight and large temperature fluctuations during transport.
- Only transport fertilizer at moderate temperatures. Use an air-conditioned lorry if necessary.
- Take note of any hazardous material labels on the product.
- Protect stored fertilizer from frost, light, and moisture.
- Store loose goods inside a building and not in outdoor areas. Keep doors closed and cover heaped materials.
- As the product has a tendency to attract moisture, protect it from rain and standing water.
- Take note of the hazardous material labels on the product where appropriate.
- Please check the label or safety data sheet for the appropriate transport conditions and storage temperatures.
- Avoid frost and excessively high temperatures.
- Avoid large temperature fluctuations during storage.
- When stored correctly, fertilizer (excluding liquid fertilizer) can be stored in its sealed original packaging for up to three years after delivery.
- Products should be used up as quickly as possible once opened.