Basfoliar® Amino Cu is a biostimulant containing 5 % of copper, 3 % glutamic acid, 4,5 % glycine and 3,3 % proline. Thanks to the amino acids, the plant is more resistant against abiotic stress. Due to the product composition, Basfoliar® Amino Cu SL is suitable for organic farming.
Basfoliar® Amino Cu
Biostimulant containing copper complexed with amino acids.
- Easy uptake of the copper thanks to the complex with amino acids
- Foliar application to prevent copper deficiencies
- Highly effective copper formulation allows low dosages per hectare
Download Technical Information Download Material Safety Data Sheet
Liquid N fertilizer with copper.
For use in horticulture.
Poor in chloride.
For detailed information on application data please get in touch with your local supplier.
Form of Delivery
- 1 l canister
- 5 l canister
- 1,000 l IBC
Not all delivery forms are available in all countries.
List of Ingredients
> 5% of net weight
Amino acid digestate*, copper sulfate**
* Digestate other than fresh crop digestate
** Virgin material substances or mixtures
Transport & Storage Recommendations
- Delivery as loose goods in big bags or on pallets with bags and canisters.
- Protect loose goods from moisture during transport.
- Protect goods from excessive direct sunlight and large temperature fluctuations during transport.
- Only transport fertilizer at moderate temperatures. Use an air-conditioned lorry if necessary.
- Take note of any hazardous material labels on the product.
- Please check the label or safety data sheet for the appropriate transport conditions and storage temperatures.
- Protect stored fertilizer from frost, light, and moisture.
- Store loose goods inside a building and not in outdoor areas. Keep doors closed and cover heaped materials.
- As the product has a tendency to attract moisture, protect it from rain and standing water.
- Take note of the hazardous material labels on the product where appropriate.
- Avoid frost and excessively high temperatures.
- Avoid large temperature fluctuations during storage.
- When stored correctly, fertilizer (excluding liquid fertilizer) can be stored in their sealed original packaging for up to three years after delivery.
- Products should be used up as quickly as possible once opened.