Basfoliar® Ca SL is a pure Ca fertilizer for foliar application in Ca demanding crops, also controlling physiological leaf spots, premature leaf fall and bitter pit in apples, as well as blossom-end rot in tomatoes and other fruit and vegetable crops. It also helps to prevent physiologic leaf rot in leaf vegetables and improves the quality of vegetables and fruits.
Basfoliar® Ca SL
Liquid foliar calcium fertilizer (calcium chloride) to improve the quality of fruit and vegetable crops.
- Prevents leaf spots and premature leaf fall in apple cultivation, prevents especially bitter pit
- Reduces skin and flesh browning
- Better storage and transport capability, improves the fruit quality, especially for sensitive crops like strawberries or cherries
Download Material Safety Data Sheet
Calcium chloride solution.
For foliar application in horticultural and agricultural crops.
calcium oxide, water soluble
For detailed information on application data please get in touch with your local supplier.
Form of Delivery
- 1 l bottle
- 2,5 l canister
- 5 l canister
- 10 l canister
- 20 l canister
- 200 l barrel
- 1,000 l IBC
Not all delivery forms are available in all countries.
List of Ingredients
> 5% of net weight
Water*, calcium chloride*
* Virgin material substances or mixtures
Transport & Storage Recommendations
- Delivery as loose goods in big bags or on pallets with bags and canisters.
- Protect loose goods from moisture during transport.
- Protect goods from excessive direct sunlight and large temperature fluctuations during transport.
- Only transport fertilizer at moderate temperatures. Use an air-conditioned lorry if necessary.
- Take note of any hazardous material labels on the product.
- Protect stored fertilizer from frost, light, and moisture.
- Store loose goods inside a building and not in outdoor areas. Keep doors closed and cover heaped materials.
- As the product has a tendency to attract moisture, protect it from rain and standing water.
- Take note of the hazardous material labels on the product where appropriate.
- Please check the label or safety data sheet for the appropriate transport conditions and storage temperatures.
- Avoid frost and excessively high temperatures.
- Avoid large temperature fluctuations during storage.
- When stored correctly, fertilizer (excluding liquid fertilizer) can be stored in its sealed original packaging for up to three years after delivery.
- Products should be used up as quickly as possible once opened.