Basfoliar® CaBMg SL is a foliar calcium fertilizer with boron and magnesium for application on crops in highly weathered or acid soils. The product also contains boron since boron nutrition is closely associated with Ca nutrition.
Basfoliar® CaBMg SL
- Prevents leaf spots and premature leaf fall in apple cultivation, prevents especially bitter pit
- Reduces skin and flesh browning
- Better storage and transport capability, improves the fruit quality, especially for sensitive crops like strawberries or cherries
Calcium chloride solution with magnesium and boron.
For foliar application in horticultural and agricultural crops.
total nitrogen (7,1 % w/v)
5,0 % ureic nitrogen (7,1 % w/v)
total magnesium oxide (5,7 % w/v)
boron (0,099 % w/v)
water soluble calcium oxide (21,3 % w/v)
Form of Delivery
- 1 l bottle
- 2,5 l canister
- 5 l canister
- 10 l canister
- 20 l canister
- 200 l barrel
- 1,000 l IBC
List of Ingredients
Water*, calcium chloride*, magnesium chloride*, urea*
* Virgin material substances or mixtures
Transport & Storage Recommendations
- Delivery as loose goods in big bags or on pallets with bags and canisters.
- Protect loose goods from moisture during transport.
- Protect goods from excessive direct sunlight and large temperature fluctuations during transport.
- Only transport fertilizer at moderate temperatures. Use an air-conditioned lorry if necessary.
- Take note of any hazardous material labels on the product.
- Protect stored fertilizer from frost, light, and moisture.
- Store loose goods inside a building and not in outdoor areas. Keep doors closed and cover heaped materials.
- As the product has a tendency to attract moisture, protect it from rain and standing water.
- Take note of the hazardous material labels on the product where appropriate.
- Please check the label or safety data sheet for the appropriate transport conditions and storage temperatures.
- Avoid frost and excessively high temperatures.
- Avoid large temperature fluctuations during storage.
- When stored correctly, fertilizer (excluding liquid fertilizer) can be stored in its sealed original packaging for up to three years after delivery.
- Products should be used up as quickly as possible once opened.