Basfoliar® Colour SL is a specialized potassium fertilizer with boron, containing the potassium source as carboxylates of potassium salts. Especially recommended for improving the immediate need for potassium and the quality parameters of the crop in size, colour and sugar levels. Suitable also for use in extreme conditions with low humidity.
Basfoliar® Colour SL
- Fast and homogenous colouring of red fruits and vegetables
- Improves ripening uniformity and overall quality
- Improves general health of the plants
- No chlorides, no nitrates, no sulphates
- For foliar application
NK fertilizer solution, N-K, 3-22,5 with boron
3,0 % urea nitrogen
water soluble potassium oxide
Form of Delivery
- 10 l canister
- 1,000 l IBC
List of Ingredients
Mixture of mono and polycarboxylates of potassium*/**, water*, urea*
* Virgin material substances or mixtures
** Plants, plant parts or plant extracts
Transport & Storage Recommendations
- Delivery as loose goods in big bags or on pallets with bags and canisters.
- Protect loose goods from moisture during transport.
- Protect goods from excessive direct sunlight and large temperature fluctuations during transport.
- Only transport fertilizer at moderate temperatures. Use an air-conditioned lorry if necessary.
- Take note of any hazardous material labels on the product.
- Protect stored fertilizer from frost, light, and moisture.
- Store loose goods inside a building and not in outdoor areas. Keep doors closed and cover heaped materials.
- As the product has a tendency to attract moisture, protect it from rain and standing water.
- Take note of the hazardous material labels on the product where appropriate.
- Please check the label or safety data sheet for the appropriate transport conditions and storage temperatures.
- Avoid frost and excessively high temperatures.
- Avoid large temperature fluctuations during storage.
- When stored correctly, fertilizer (excluding liquid fertilizer) can be stored in its sealed original packaging for up to three years after delivery.
- Products should be used up as quickly as possible once opened.