Basfoliar® Sulphur Flo is a suspension which contains 51 % sulfur for curative and preventive sulfur supply to horticultural and agricultural crops.
Basfoliar® Sulphur Flo
Concentrated sulfur fertilizer as suspension. For the preventive and curative treatment in agricultural and horticultural crops.
- Highly concentrated ﬂowable suspension
- For crop safety and high performance in foliar nutrition
- Low salinity permits higher application rates
- High compatibility with plant protection products
Download Material Safety Data Sheet
Choose your language
C0137_Basfoliar® Sulphur Fl_DE.PDF
C0137_Basfoliar® Sulphur Fl_EL.PDF
C0137_Basfoliar® Sulphur Fl_EN.PDF
C0137_Basfoliar® Sulphur Fl_ES.PDF
C0137_Basfoliar® Sulphur Fl_FR.PDF
C0137_Basfoliar® Sulphur Fl_IT.PDF
C0137_Basfoliar® Sulphur Fl_NL.PDF
C0137_Basfoliar® Sulphur Fl_PT.PDF
Suspension fertilizer with sulfur.
For use in agriculture and horticulture.
Poor in chloride.
water soluble sulfur
For detailed information on application data please get in touch with your local supplier.
Form of Delivery
- 5 l canister
- 20 l canister
Not all delivery forms are available in all countries.
List of Ingredients
> 5% of net weight
* Virgin material substances or mixtures
Transport & Storage Recommendations
- Delivery as loose goods in big bags or on pallets with bags and canisters.
- Protect loose goods from moisture during transport.
- Protect goods from excessive direct sunlight and large temperature fluctuations during transport.
- Only transport fertilizer at moderate temperatures. Use an air-conditioned lorry if necessary.
- Take note of any hazardous material labels on the product.
- Protect stored fertilizer from frost, light, and moisture.
- Store loose goods inside a building and not in outdoor areas. Keep doors closed and cover heaped materials.
- As the product has a tendency to attract moisture, protect it from rain and standing water.
- Take note of the hazardous material labels on the product where appropriate.
- Please check the label or safety data sheet for the appropriate transport conditions and storage temperatures.
- Avoid frost and excessively high temperatures.
- Avoid large temperature fluctuations during storage.
- When stored correctly, fertilizer (excluding liquid fertilizer) can be stored in its sealed original packaging for up to three years after delivery.
- Products should be used up as quickly as possible once opened.