Basfoliar® Sulphur Flo is a suspension which contains 51 % sulfur for curative and preventive sulfur supply to horticultural and agricultural crops.
Basfoliar® Sulphur Flo
Concentrated sulfur fertilizer as suspension. For the preventive and curative treatment in agricultural and horticultural crops.
- Highly concentrated ﬂowable suspension
- For crop safety and high performance in foliar nutrition
- Low salinity permits higher application rates
- High compatibility with plant protection products
Suspension fertilizer with sulfur.
For use in agriculture and horticulture.
Poor in chloride.
total sulfur (68,3 % w/v)
For detailed information on application data please get in touch with your local supplier.
Form of Delivery
- 5 l canister
- 20 l canister
Not all delivery forms are available in all countries.
List of Ingredients
> 5% of net weight
* Virgin material substances or mixtures
Transport & Storage Recommendations
- Delivery as loose goods in big bags or on pallets with bags and canisters.
- Protect loose goods from moisture during transport.
- Protect goods from excessive direct sunlight and large temperature fluctuations during transport.
- Only transport fertilizer at moderate temperatures. Use an air-conditioned lorry if necessary.
- Take note of any hazardous material labels on the product.
- Protect stored fertilizer from frost, light, and moisture.
- Store loose goods inside a building and not in outdoor areas. Keep doors closed and cover heaped materials.
- As the product has a tendency to attract moisture, protect it from rain and standing water.
- Take note of the hazardous material labels on the product where appropriate.
- Please check the label or safety data sheet for the appropriate transport conditions and storage temperatures.
- Avoid frost and excessively high temperatures.
- Avoid large temperature fluctuations during storage.
- When stored correctly, fertilizer (excluding liquid fertilizer) can be stored in its sealed original packaging for up to three years after delivery.
- Products should be used up as quickly as possible once opened.