Baumkraft® Fluid is a liquid NPK fertilizer with micronutrients for the maintenance and regeneration fertilization of trees on all locations. The nutrients are dissolved and can be absorbed by the roots immediately. All micronutrients are chelated, thus protected against immobilisation. Baumkraft® Fluid strengthens the vigor and vitality of the trees.
- Strengthens the vigor and vitality of the trees
- High efficiency of foliar uptake and action
- Ensures immediate absorption of nutrients where the absorption of nutrients through the roots is difficult
- Can be used in all irrigation systems
- Compatible with most commonly used pesticides
NPK fertilizer solution, N-P2O5-K2O, 6-5-11, with boron, copper, iron, manganese and zinc.
For use in horticulture.
Poor in chloride.
total nitrogen (7,3 % w/v)
5,5 % ureic nitrogen (6,7 % w/v)
0,5 % nitric nitrogen (0,6 % w/v)
water soluble phosphorous pentoxide (6,1 % w/v)
water soluble potassium oxide (13,4 % w/v)
boron (0,024 % w/v)
copper (0,04 % w/v)
iron (0,06 % w/v)
manganese (0,024 % w/v)
zinc (0,004 % w/v)
Cu, Fe, Mn, Zn chelated by EDTA
Form of Delivery
- 1 l bottle
- 2,5 l canister
- 5 l canister
- 10 l canister
- 20 l canister
- 200 l barrel
- 1,000 l IBC
List of Ingredients
Water*, urea*, dipotassium hydrogen phosphate*, potassium formate*
* Virgin material substances or mixtures
Transport & Storage Recommendations
- Delivery as loose goods in big bags or on pallets with bags and canisters.
- Protect loose goods from moisture during transport.
- Protect goods from excessive direct sunlight and large temperature fluctuations during transport.
- Only transport fertilizer at moderate temperatures. Use an air-conditioned lorry if necessary.
- Take note of any hazardous material labels on the product.
- Protect stored fertilizer from frost, light, and moisture.
- Store loose goods inside a building and not in outdoor areas. Keep doors closed and cover heaped materials.
- As the product has a tendency to attract moisture, protect it from rain and standing water.
- Take note of the hazardous material labels on the product where appropriate.
- Please check the label or safety data sheet for the appropriate transport conditions and storage temperatures.
- Avoid frost and excessively high temperatures.
- Avoid large temperature fluctuations during storage.
- When stored correctly, fertilizer (excluding liquid fertilizer) can be stored in its sealed original packaging for up to three years after delivery.
- Products should be used up as quickly as possible once opened.