EasyGreen Mini 21 is a fine-granulated NPK fertilizer with potassium sulfate, magnesium and trace elements (without potassium chloride). For use on golf fairways and other lawns. EasyGreen Mini 21, thanks to its even, fine grain size, can be easily spread with fertilizer spreaders or by hand. This ensures an even distribution. Nutrient distribution is excellent as each granule contains all nutrients and trace elements. The application is possible during the whole vegetation period, especially for spring and summer application to promote growth and a quick green-up.
EasyGreen Mini 21 21-5-10(+3)
- NPK compound fertilizer with immediate effect
- High in nitrogen for spring use
- Small granule size for better and homogenous spreading
- All nutrients in each granule
- Including vital micronutrients
- Safe and efficient product application
NPK fertilizer with magnesium and sulfur N-P2O5-K2O(+MgO+S) 21-5-10(+3) as well as boron, iron and zinc.
For use in horticulture.
Poor in chloride.
10,0 % nitrate nitrogen
11,0 % ammonium nitrogen
neutral ammon citrate and water soluble phosphate
4,0 % water soluble phosphate
water soluble potassium oxide
total magnesium oxide
2,4 % water soluble magnesium oxide
4,8 % water soluble sulfur
Form of Delivery
- 25 kg bag
- 1,000 kg big bag
List of Ingredients
Ammonium nitrate*, potassium sulfate*, monoammonium phosphate*, kieserite*
* Virgin material substances or mixtures
Transport & Storage Recommendations
- Delivery as loose goods in big bags or on pallets with bags and canisters.
- Protect loose goods from moisture during transport.
- Protect goods from excessive direct sunlight and large temperature fluctuations during transport.
- Only transport fertilizer at moderate temperatures. Use an air-conditioned lorry if necessary.
- Take note of any hazardous material labels on the product.
- Protect stored fertilizer from frost, light, and moisture.
- Store loose goods inside a building and not in outdoor areas. Keep doors closed and cover heaped materials.
- As the product has a tendency to attract moisture, protect it from rain and standing water.
- Take note of the hazardous material labels on the product where appropriate.
- Avoid stacking more than two pallets on top of each other. Always cover loose goods and do not offload in the rain.
- Only transport and store at temeratures between 5 °C and 40 °C. Only store in the original packaging. Products should be used up as quickly as possible once opened.
- Avoid frost and excessively high temperatures.
- Avoid large temperature fluctuations during storage.
- When stored correctly, fertilizer (excluding liquid fertilizer) can be stored in its sealed original packaging for up to three years after delivery.
- Products should be used up as quickly a possible once opened.