EasyStart® TE-Max BS is a finely granulated special fertilizer high in phosphate, with Bacillus subtilis and micronutrients for use in corn, sugar beet, potatoes and other crops. EasyStart® TE-Max BS can be placed in the immediate “neighborhood” of the seed and ensures the supply of the young plant from the very beginning. Contains Bacillus subtilis, selection E4-CDX®, to promote vital root growth and increase crop resistance. The granule size is very fine and therefore ideal for use as a seed belt during sowing. Each granule contains all nutrients and thus guarantees a very exact distribution of the nutrients.
EasyStart® TE-Max BS 11-48-0
- Contains Bacillus subtilis, selection E4-CDX®, to promote vital root growth and increase crop resistance
- Application in the “neighborhood” of the seed guarantees faster development of the root
- Higher fertilizer efficiency
- Better/deeper root growth
- Improved stability of the growth and thus higher capacity for future nutrient uptake
- Reduction of nitrogen displacement
- Additional trace elements (Fe, Mn, Zn) to achieve an optimum to ensure growth
- Very fine granule size in the range from 0,5 to 1,4 mm for best distribution
NP fertilizer N-P2O5 11-48 with iron, manganese and zinc.
For use in field crops and grassland.
Poor in chloride.
11,0 % ammonium nitrogen
neutral ammon citrate and water soluble phosphate
44,0 % water soluble phosphate
Form of Delivery
- 20 kg bag
- 600 kg big bag
List of Ingredients
* Virgin material substances or mixtures
Transport & Storage Recommendations
- Delivery as loose goods in big bags or on pallets with bags and canisters.
- Protect loose goods from moisture during transport.
- Protect goods from excessive direct sunlight and large temperature fluctuations during transport.
- Only transport fertilizer at moderate temperatures. Use an air-conditioned lorry if necessary.
- Take note of any hazardous material labels on the product.
- Protect stored fertilizer from frost, light, and moisture.
- Store loose goods inside a building and not in outdoor areas. Keep doors closed and cover heaped materials.
- As the product has a tendency to attract moisture, protect it from rain and standing water.
- Take note of the hazardous material labels on the product where appropriate.
- Avoid stacking more than two pallets on top of each other. Always cover loose goods and do not offload in the rain.
- Only transport and store at temeratures between 5 °C and 40 °C. Only store in the original packaging. Products should be used up as quickly as possible once opened.
- Avoid frost and excessively high temperatures.
- Avoid large temperature fluctuations during storage.
- When stored correctly, fertilizer (excluding liquid fertilizer) can be stored in its sealed original packaging for up to three years after delivery.
- Products should be used up as quickly as possible once opened.