Fertilis Speed® is an extra fine granulated NPK complex fertilizer with emphasis on nitrogen, low in chloride with the ideal NPK composition for turf. Best suitable for spring and summer applications. In addition, Bacillus subtilis, selection E4-CDX®, promotes root growth and vitality, strengthens the plant and makes it resistant. Due to its very fine granulation (0,5-1,4 mm), this product is well designed for any high-value turf like golf and bowling greens, golf tees and stadium sport fields.
Fertilis Speed® 18-5-8(+3)
- Formulation rich in nitrogen
- Immediately effective nutrients for targeted applications
- Very fine granule size for uniform distribution
- Dissolves completely after only short irrigation or little rainfall
- With Bacillus subtilis, selection E4-CDX®, to promote root growth and vitality
- Optimally suited for integrated pest management (IPM) through preventive grass reinforcement
NPK fertilizer with magnesium and sulfur 18-5-8(+3+12), with boron, iron, manganese and zinc.
For use in horticulture.
Poor in chloride.
4,0 % nitrate nitrogen
12,5 % ammonium nitrogen
1,5 % isobutylidenediurea
neutral ammon citrate and water soluble phosphate
4,0 % water soluble phosphate
water soluble potassium oxide
total magnesium oxide
2,4 % water soluble magnesium oxide
11,0 % water soluble sulfur
Form of Delivery
- 25 kg bag
List of Ingredients
Ammonium sulfate*, ammonium nitrate*, potassium sulfate*, diammonium phosphate*, kieserite*
* Virgin material substances or mixtures
Transport & Storage Recommendations
- Delivery as loose goods in big bags or on pallets with bags and canisters.
- Protect loose goods from moisture during transport.
- Protect goods from excessive direct sunlight and large temperature fluctuations during transport.
- Only transport fertilizer at moderate temperatures. Use an air-conditioned lorry if necessary.
- Take note of any hazardous material labels on the product.
- Protect stored fertilizer from frost, light, and moisture.
- Store loose goods inside a building and not in outdoor areas. Keep doors closed and cover heaped materials.
- As the product has a tendency to attract moisture, protect it from rain and standing water.
- Take note of the hazardous material labels on the product where appropriate.
- Avoid stacking more than two pallets on top of each other. Always cover loose goods and do not offload in the rain.
- Only transport and store at temeratures between 5 °C and 40 °C. Only store in the original packaging. Products should be used up as quickly as possible once opened.
- Avoid frost and excessively high temperatures.
- Avoid large temperature fluctuations during storage.
- When stored correctly, fertilizer (excluding liquid fertilizer) can be stored in its sealed original packaging for up to three years after delivery.
- Products should be used up as quickly as possible once opened.