Fetrilon® 13 is a concentrated iron fertilizer with 13 % iron in chelated form (EDTA).
Highly concentrated iron fertilizer.
- Effectively prevents and cures iron deficiency (chlorosis)
- The nutrient iron is chelated by EDTA and thus protected from premature fixation
- Rapidly and completely water soluble
- Finest free-flowing microgranulation
- Offers a high-quality, cost-effective solution for safeguarding and optimizing both yield and quality of crops
Download Material Safety Data Sheet
Choose your language
Fe chelated by EDTA
For detailed information on application data please get in touch with your local supplier.
Form of Delivery
- 1 kg alu bag
- 25 kg carton
Not all delivery forms are available in all countries.
List of Ingredients
> 5% of net weight
* Virgin material substances or mixtures
Transport & Storage Recommendations
- Delivery as loose goods in big bags or on pallets with bags and canisters.
- Protect loose goods from moisture during transport.
- Protect goods from excessive direct sunlight and large temperature fluctuations during transport.
- Only transport fertilizer at moderate temperatures. Use an air-conditioned lorry if necessary.
- Take note of any hazardous material labels on the product.
- Do not stack more than two pallets on top of each other. Only store in the original packaging. Products should be used up as quickly as possible once opened
- Protect stored fertilizer from frost, light, and moisture.
- Store loose goods inside a building and not in outdoor areas. Keep doors closed and cover heaped materials.
- As the product has a tendency to attract moisture, protect it from rain and standing water.
- Take note of the hazardous material labels on the product where appropriate.
- Do not stack more than two pallets on top of each other. Only store in the original packaging. Products should be used up as quickly as possible once opened.
- Avoid frost and excessively high temperatures.
- Avoid large temperature fluctuations during storage.
- When stored correctly, fertilizer (excluding liquid fertilizer) can be stored in its sealed original packaging for up to three years after delivery.
- Products should be used up as quickly as possible once opened.