Fetrilon® Combi 1 is a micronutrient fertilizer for the preventive or curative treatment of micronutrient deficiencies. All the metallic micronutrients are completely chelated. This ensures immediate availability and rapid uptake and prevents premature fixation in the plant. Boron and molybdenum are present as readily soluble salts. Thus, all the nutrients are fully available for incorporation into the plant.
Fetrilon® Combi 1
- For the effective prevention and cure of trace element deficiencies
- Finest free-flowing microgranulation
- Offers a high-quality, cost-effective solution for safeguarding and optimizing both yield and quality of crops
EU fertilizing product
MINERAL MICRONUTRIENT FERTILIZER - PFC 1(C)(II)(b)
Fe (4), Mn (4), Cu (1,5), Zn (1,5), B (0,5), Mo (0,1) – Chelated micronutrient fertilizer
Poor in chloride.
water soluble boron, as boric acid
water soluble copper, 100% chelated by EDTA
water soluble iron, 100% chelated by EDTA
water soluble manganese, 100% chelated by EDTA
water soluble molybdenum, as ammonium molybdate
water soluble zinc, 100% chelated by EDTA
This fertilizer also contains 3,3% water soluble magnesium oxide (MgO).
stable in pH range 3-7
To be used only where there is a recognized need. Do not exceed the application rate.
Protect stored fertilizer from frost, light, high temperatures and moisture. Avoid large temperature fluctuations. Do not stack more than two pallets. Only store in original
packaging. Use up quickly once opened. Note hazardous material labels on the product.
Information on safety and environment:
To avoid risks to human health and the environment, comply with the instructions for use.
General information: FOR PROFESSIONAL USE
Form of Delivery
- 1 kg alu bag
- 25 kg carton
List of Ingredients
Manganese EDTA1 (CAS 68015-77-0), Iron EDTA1 (CAS 68413-60-5), Magnesium Sulphate1 (CAS 7487-88-9), Zinc EDTA1 (CAS 67859-51-2), Copper EDTA1 (CAS
1Virgin material substances and mixtures
Transport & Storage Recommendations
- Delivery as loose goods in big bags or on pallets with bags and canisters.
- Protect loose goods from moisture during transport.
- Protect goods from excessive direct sunlight and large temperature fluctuations during transport.
- Only transport fertilizer at moderate temperatures. Use an air-conditioned lorry if necessary.
- Take note of any hazardous material labels on the product.
- Do not stack more than two pallets on top of each other. Only store in the original packaging. Products should be used up as quickly as possible once opened
- Protect stored fertilizer from frost, light, and moisture.
- Store loose goods inside a building and not in outdoor areas. Keep doors closed and cover heaped materials.
- As the product has a tendency to attract moisture, protect it from rain and standing water.
- Take note of the hazardous material labels on the product where appropriate.
- Do not stack more than two pallets on top of each other. Only store in the original packaging. Products should be used up as quickly as possible once opened.
- Avoid frost and excessively high temperatures.
- Avoid large temperature fluctuations during storage.
- Products should be used up as quickly as possible once opened.