Floranid® 15-5-8(+3+TE) IBDU with weedkiller is a combination fertilizer of main and trace nutrients with herbicidal active ingredients. The long-term nitrogen is dosed and released over the course of many weeks in a way that is gentle on the plant and thus serves as a long-term supply of nitrogen. It ensures a weed-free, dense and hard-wearing turf because well-fed grasses can quickly close the gaps caused by dying weeds. In this way, no disturbing bald patches develop in the sward. The herbicidal active ingredients 2,4-D and Dicamba do not influence the grasses due to their selective effect when applied as prescribed. 2,4-D works through the leaf. Dicamba is absorbed by the leaves and roots.
Floranid® 15-5-8(+3+TE) IBDU + weedkiller
- 3 months long-term fertilizer effect and reliable weed control
- Contains all important main and trace nutrients for perfect lawn regeneration
- High-quality, contemporary combination of active ingredients
- Against dicotyledonous weeds
- For professional use only
NPK fertilizer with magnesum and sulfur N-P2O5-K2O(+MgO+S) 15-5-8(+3+9) containing isobutylidene diurea nitrogen and iron.
For use in horticulture.
Poor in chloride.
2,3 % nitrate nitrogen
8,2 % ammonium nitrogen
4,5 % IBDU nitrogen
neutral ammon citrate and water soluble phosphate
2,5 % water soluble phosphate
water soluble potassium oxide
water soluble magnesium oxide
7,2 % water soluble sulfur
Form of Delivery
- 25 kg bag
- 20 kg bag
List of Ingredients
ISODUR®*, ammonium sulfate*, potassium sulfate*, dolomite*, kieserite*, ammonium nitrate*, diammonium phosphate*
* Virgin material substances or mixtures
Transport & Storage Recommendations
- Delivery as loose goods in big bags or on pallets with bags and canisters.
- Protect loose goods from moisture during transport.
- Protect goods from excessive direct sunlight and large temperature fluctuations during transport.
- Only transport fertilizer at moderate temperatures. Use an air-conditioned lorry if necessary.
- Take note of any hazardous material labels on the product.
- Protect stored fertilizer from frost, light, and moisture.
- Store loose goods inside a building and not in outdoor areas. Keep doors closed and cover heaped materials.
- As the product has a tendency to attract moisture, protect it from rain and standing water.
- Take note of the hazardous material labels on the product where appropriate.
- Avoid stacking more than two pallets on top of each other. Always cover loose goods and do not offload in the rain.
- Only transport and store at temeratures between 5 °C and 40 °C. Only store in the original packaging. Products should be used up as quickly as possible once opened.
- Avoid frost and excessively high temperatures.
- Avoid large temperature fluctuations during storage.
- When stored correctly, fertilizer (excluding liquid fertilizer) can be stored in its sealed original packaging for up to three years after delivery.
- Products should be used up as quickly as possible once opened.