Thanks to its fine granulation (90 % within 0,7-2,8 mm), Floranid® N31 can be applied evenly with spreaders or by hand. Floranid® N31 is a straight slow-release N fertilizer. ISODUR® N (IBDU) is the key component of Floranid® N31 with a share of approx. 90 % of the N fraction. The high ISODUR® content in combination with the immediately plant-available N ensures a well-dosified starter effect and an even slow-release effect over several months depending on the weather conditions. ISODUR® is fully transformed to plant-available N during one vegetation period. Through the continuous N supply possible N losses are reduced to a minimum. Floranid® N31 is therefore especially suited for areas where leaching into deeper horizons shall be avoided. Floranid® N31 does not supply any salt-active materials and consequently does not result in burning even with relatively high quantities.
Floranid® N31 31-0-0
N fertilizer with ISODUR® slow-release nitrogen.
- Efficient and controlled nitrogen release over a period of 3 to 4 months
- Activity index > 95 %
- No salt-active substances, therefore no root burning or plant damages even at high quantities
Download Material Safety Data Sheet
Nitrogen fertilizer with isobutylidene diurea 31.
Poor in chloride.
3,0 % urea nitrogen
28,0 % IBDU nitrogen
For detailed information on application data please get in touch with your local supplier.
Form of Delivery
- 25 kg bag
List of Ingredients
> 5% of net weight
* Virgin material substances or mixtures
Transport & Storage Recommendations
- Delivery as loose goods in big bags or on pallets with bags and canisters.
- Protect loose goods from moisture during transport.
- Protect goods from excessive direct sunlight and large temperature fluctuations during transport.
- Only transport fertilizer at moderate temperatures. Use an air-conditioned lorry if necessary.
- Take note of any hazardous material labels on the product.
- Protect stored fertilizer from frost, light, and moisture.
- Store loose goods inside a building and not in outdoor areas. Keep doors closed and cover heaped materials.
- As the product has a tendency to attract moisture, protect it from rain and standing water.
- Take note of the hazardous material labels on the product where appropriate.
- Avoid stacking more than two pallets on top of each other. Always cover loose goods and do not offload in the rain.
- Only transport and store at temeratures between 5 °C and 40 °C. Only store in the original packaging. Products should be used up as quickly as possible once opened.
- Avoid frost and excessively high temperatures.
- Avoid large temperature fluctuations during storage.
- When stored correctly, fertilizer (excluding liquid fertilizer) can be stored in its sealed original packaging for up to three years after delivery.
- Products should be used up as quickly as possible once opened.