Invelop® White Protect is a 100 % natural mineral-based physical barrier on the basis of Talc E553b. It is specially formulated for foliar application to protect fruit trees from sunburn.
Invelop® White Protect
Physical barrier on the basis of Talc E553b to protect crops from sunburn.
- 100 % natural
- Easy application by foliar spraying
- Highly effective protection against sunburn
Download Technical Information Download Material Safety Data Sheet
water soluble magnesium oxide
Calcium oxide, total
For detailed information on application data please get in touch with your local supplier.
Form of Delivery
- 25 kg bag
List of Ingredients
> 5% of net weight
Talc E553b*, Water*
* Virgin material substances or mixtures
Transport & Storage Recommendations
- Delivery as loose goods in big bags or on pallets with bags and canisters.
- Protect loose goods from moisture during transport.
- Protect goods from excessive direct sunlight and large temperature fluctuations during transport.
- Only transport fertilizer at moderate temperatures. Use an air-conditioned lorry if necessary.
- Take note of any hazardous material labels on the product.
- Protect stored fertilizer from frost, light, and moisture.
- Store loose goods inside a building and not in outdoor areas. Keep doors closed and cover heaped materials.
- As the product has a tendency to attract moisture, protect it from rain and standing water.
- Take note of the hazardous material labels on the product where appropriate.
- Do not stack more than two pallets on top of each other. Only store in the original packaging. Products should be used up as quickly as possible once opened.
- Avoid frost and excessively high temperatures.
- Avoid large temperature fluctuations during storage.
- When stored correctly, fertilizer (excluding liquid fertilizer) can be stored in its sealed original packaging for up to three years after delivery.
- Products should be used up as quickly as possible once opened.