Kamasol® Aqua is a highly effective concentrated wetting agent that improves infiltration, the water retention and wet bulb of the soil. Kamasol® Aqua redistributes the forces of the water on the ground, making the profile more even. It improves the conditions of water, oxygen and nutrients in the root environment.
Liquid concentrate irrigation water optimizer and humectant soil conditioner. Increases water infiltration and lateral distribution in the soil.
- Reduces water surface tension
- Reduces run-off of irrigation water
- Increases the water efficacy
- Allows a good root formation due to optimized moisture into the soil
Download Material Safety Data Sheet
Wetting agent concentrate.
For detailed information on application data please get in touch with your local supplier.
Form of Delivery
- 1 l canister
- 5 l canister
- 10 l canister
- 1,000 l IBC
Not all delivery forms are available in all countries.
List of Ingredients
> 5% of net weight
Docusate sodium, isotridecanol, ethoxylated, water
Transport & Storage Recommendations
- Delivery as loose goods in big bags or on pallets with bags and canisters.
- Protect loose goods from moisture during transport.
- Protect goods from excessive direct sunlight and large temperature fluctuations during transport.
- Only transport fertilizer at moderate temperatures. Use an air-conditioned lorry if necessary.
- Take note of any hazardous material labels on the product.
- Protect stored fertilizer from frost, light, and moisture.
- Store loose goods inside a building and not in outdoor areas. Keep doors closed and cover heaped materials.
- As the product has a tendency to attract moisture, protect it from rain and standing water.
- Take note of the hazardous material labels on the product where appropriate.
- Please check the label or safety data sheet for the appropriate transport conditions and storage temperatures.
- Avoid frost and excessively high temperatures.
- Avoid large temperature fluctuations during storage.
- When stored correctly, fertilizer (excluding liquid fertilizer) can be stored in its sealed original packaging for up to three years after delivery.
- Products should be used up as quickly as possible once opened.