LDTwin 20 BS is a NPK long-term fertilizer for use as top dress application. The nutrient composition is ideal for the use in ornamental plants, trees, shrubs and commercial horticulture. LDTwin 20 BS contains the double-N-technology made of ISODUR® and CROTODUR® for efficient and controlled nitrogen release over a period of up to 3 months. The activity index is over 95 %. The double N technology ensures long-term nutrient supply, ensures maximum N efficiency and leads to optimum growth and good coloring. Each granule contains all nutrients and thus guarantees a very exact distribution of all nutrients. Contains Bacillus subtilis, selection E4-CDX®, to promote vital root growth and increase the overall resistance of the plants.
LDTwin 20 BS 20-5-10(+2+TE)
- With Bacillus subtilis, selection E4-CDX®
- With the double N technology made of ISODUR® and CROTODUR®
- Reliable slow nitrogen release over several months
- Reduction of workload, application risk and nutrient losses due to leaching
- Optimal granulation for a fine distribution
NPK fertilizer with magnesium and sulfur N-P2O5-K2O(+MgO+S) 20-5-10(+2+6) containing isobutylidene diurea (IBDU) nitrogen, crotonylidene diurea (CDU) nitrogen as well as boron, copper, iron, manganese and zinc.
For use in horticulture.
Poor in chloride.
1,9 % nitrate nitrogen
6,1 % ammonium nitrogen
7,2 % IBDU nitrogen
4,8 % CDU nitrogen
neutral ammon citrate and water soluble phosphate
4,0 % water soluble phosphate
water soluble potassium oxide
total magnesium oxide
1,6 % water soluble magnesium oxide
4,8 % water soluble sulfur
More information on the national declaration can be found on the respective country sub-websites.
Form of Delivery
- 25 kg bag
Transport & Storage Recommendations
- Delivery as loose goods in big bags or on pallets with bags and canisters.
- Protect loose goods from moisture during transport.
- Protect goods from excessive direct sunlight and large temperature fluctuations during transport.
- Only transport fertilizer at moderate temperatures. Use an air-conditioned lorry if necessary.
- Take note of any hazardous material labels on the product.
- Protect stored fertilizer from frost, light, and moisture.
- Store loose goods inside a building and not in outdoor areas. Keep doors closed and cover heaped materials.
- As the product has a tendency to attract moisture, protect it from rain and standing water.
- Take note of the hazardous material labels on the product where appropriate.
- Avoid stacking more than two pallets on top of each other. Always cover loose goods and do not offload in the rain.
- Only transport and store at temeratures between 5°C and 40°C. Only store in the original packaging. Products should be used up as quickly as possible once opened.
- Avoid frost and excessively high temperatures.
- Avoid large temperature fluctuations during storage.
- When stored correctly, fertilizer (excluding liquid fertilizer) can be stored in its sealed original packaging for up to three years after delivery.
- Products should be used up as quickly as possible once opened.