NPK Original Gold® is a universal long-term complete fertilizer for various uses. The balanced nutrient composition is also ideal for use on lawns, ornamental plants, trees, shrubs and commercial horticulture. NPK Original Gold® contains the high-quality long-term nitrogen form ISODUR® with high proportions of fraction II N (hot water soluble nitrogen). The high-quality long-term nitrogen secures the effect over 3 months according to climate conditions, ensures the highest N efficiency and leads to optimal growth and good coloring. Each grain contains all nutrients and thus guarantees a very exact distribution of the main and trace nutrients.
NPK Original GOLD® 15-9-15(+2+TE)
- Slow and even release of nitrogen for up to 3 months according to climatic conditions
- Guarantees even plant development without unwanted growth peaks
- Long-term effect allows reducing the number of fertilizer applications
- Reduces nitrogen leaching
- Safe to use thanks to low salt index
NPK fertilizer with magnesium and sulfur N-P2O5-K2O(+MgO+S) 15-9-15(+2+9) containing isobutylidene diurea (IBDU) nitrogen, crotonylidene diurea (CDU) nitrogen, formaldehyde urea as well as boron, copper, iron, manganese and zinc.
For use in horticulture.
Poor in chloride.
2,0 % nitrate nitrogen
8,0 % ammonium nitrogen
5,0 % IBDU nitrogen
neutral ammon citrate and water soluble phosphate
7,5 % water soluble phosphate
water soluble potassium oxide
total magnesium oxide
1,6 % water soluble magnesium oxide
8,0 % water soluble sulfur
Form of Delivery
- 25 kg bag
- 600 kg big bag
List of Ingredients
Potassium sulfate*, diammonium phosphate*, ISODUR®*, ammonium sulfate*, ammonium nitrate*, kieserite*
* Virgin material substances or mixtures
Transport & Storage Recommendations
- Delivery as loose goods in big bags or on pallets with bags and canisters.
- Protect loose goods from moisture during transport.
- Protect goods from excessive direct sunlight and large temperature fluctuations during transport.
- Only transport fertilizer at moderate temperatures. Use an air-conditioned lorry if necessary.
- Take note of any hazardous material labels on the product.
- Protect stored fertilizer from frost, light, and moisture.
- Store loose goods inside a building and not in outdoor areas. Keep doors closed and cover heaped materials.
- As the product has a tendency to attract moisture, protect it from rain and standing water.
- Take note of the hazardous material labels on the product where appropriate.
- Avoid stacking more than two pallets on top of each other. Always cover loose goods and do not offload in the rain.
- Only transport and store at temeratures between 5 °C and 40 °C. Only store in the original packaging. Products should be used up as quickly as possible once opened.
- Avoid frost and excessively high temperatures.
- Avoid large temperature fluctuations during storage.
- When stored correctly, fertilizer (excluding liquid fertilizer) can be stored in its sealed original packaging for up to three years after delivery.
- Products should be used up as quickly as possible once opened.