NPK Original Gold® is a universal long-term complete fertilizer for various uses. The balanced nutrient composition is also ideal for use on lawns, ornamental plants, trees, shrubs and commercial horticulture. NPK Original Gold® contains the high-quality long-term nitrogen form ISODUR® with high proportions of fraction II N (hot water soluble nitrogen). The high-quality long-term nitrogen secures the effect over 3 months according to climate conditions, ensures the highest N efficiency and leads to optimal growth and good coloring. Each grain contains all nutrients and thus guarantees a very exact distribution of the main and trace nutrients.
NPK Original GOLD® 15-9-15(+2+TE)
- Slow and even release of nitrogen for up to 3 months according to climatic conditions
- Guarantees even plant development without unwanted growth peaks
- Long-term effect allows reducing the number of fertilizer applications
- Reduces nitrogen leaching
- Safe to use thanks to low salt index
EU fertilizing product
MINERAL FERTILIZER - PFC 1(C)(I)(a)(ii)
NPK complex fertilizer (MgO, SO3) 15-9-15 (+2+25) with microelements
For use in horticulture.
Poor in chloride.
2,0% nitrate nitrogen
8,0% ammoniacal nitrogen
total phosphorus pentoxide
7,5% water soluble phosphorus pentoxide
9,0% phosphorus pentoxide
soluble in neutral ammonium citrate
water soluble potassium oxide
total magnesium oxide
1,6% water soluble magnesium oxide
total sulphur trioxide
20,0% water soluble sulphur trioxide
total boron, as sodium borate
0,01% water soluble boron
water soluble copper, as copper disodium, 100% chelated by EDTA
total iron, as sulphate
total manganese, as sulphate
total zinc, as sulphate
Chelated nutrients are stable in the pH range 4-7.
Use only if there is a recognized need. Do not exceed the application dose.
Protect stored fertilizer from frost, light, high temperatures and moisture. Avoid large temperature fluctuations. Do not stack more than two pallets. Only store in original packaging. Use up promptly once opened.
Information on safety and environment:
To avoid risks to human health and the environment, comply with the instructions for use.
EUH210: Safety data sheet available on request.
Granulometry: Granules 90% < 2.8 mm
General information: FOR PROFESSIONAL USE
Form of Delivery
- 25 kg bag
- 600 kg big bag
List of Ingredients
potassium sulfate1 (CAS 7778-80-5), ammonium sulfonitrate1, diammonium phosphate1 (CAS 7783-28-0), isobutylidene diurea1 (CAS 6104-30-9), kieserite1 (CAS 14567-64-7)
1Substances and mixtures based on raw material
Transport & Storage Recommendations
- Delivery as loose goods in big bags or on pallets with bags and canisters.
- Protect loose goods from moisture during transport.
- Protect goods from excessive direct sunlight and large temperature fluctuations during transport.
- Only transport fertilizer at moderate temperatures. Use an air-conditioned lorry if necessary.
- Take note of any hazardous material labels on the product.
- Protect stored fertilizer from frost, light, and moisture.
- Store loose goods inside a building and not in outdoor areas. Keep doors closed and cover heaped materials.
- As the product has a tendency to attract moisture, protect it from rain and standing water.
- Take note of the hazardous material labels on the product where appropriate.
- Avoid stacking more than two pallets on top of each other. Always cover loose goods and do not offload in the rain.
- Only transport and store at temeratures between 5 °C and 40 °C. Only store in the original packaging. Products should be used up as quickly as possible once opened.
- Avoid frost and excessively high temperatures.
- Avoid large temperature fluctuations during storage.
- Products should be used up as quickly as possible once opened.