Nutribor® is a highly concentrated multi-micronutrient boron fertilizer with N, Mg and S. For boron-demanding crops (e. g., canola, maize, cotton, tobacco, oil crops, sugar beets) and boron-deficient growing conditions (sandy soils, high pH etc.). For foliar application.
- Higher yield and better quality
- Balanced trace element supply for healthy crops
- Insurance against deﬁciencies of micronutrients
- Crop-adapted nutrient ratio
Multi-micronutrient fertilizer containing boron, manganese, molybdenum and zinc along with magnesium and sulfur.
6,0 % ammonium nitrogen
water soluble magnesium oxide
water soluble sulfur
Form of Delivery
- 1 kg carton
- 5 kg bag
- 15 kg bag
List of Ingredients
Boric acid*, ammonium sulfate*, magnesium sulfate*
* Virgin material substances or mixtures
Transport & Storage Recommendations
- Delivery as loose goods in big bags or on pallets with bags and canisters.
- Protect loose goods from moisture during transport.
- Protect goods from excessive direct sunlight and large temperature fluctuations during transport.
- Only transport fertilizer at moderate temperatures. Use an air-conditioned lorry if necessary.
- Take note of any hazardous material labels on the product.
- Do not stack more than two pallets on top of each other. Only store in the original packaging. Products should be used up as quickly as possible once opened
- Protect stored fertilizer from frost, light, and moisture.
- Store loose goods inside a building and not in outdoor areas. Keep doors closed and cover heaped materials.
- As the product has a tendency to attract moisture, protect it from rain and standing water.
- Take note of the hazardous material labels on the product where appropriate.
- Do not stack more than two pallets on top of each other. Only store in the original packaging. Products should be used up as quickly as possible once opened.
- Avoid frost and excessively high temperatures.
- Avoid large temperature fluctuations during storage.
- When stored correctly, fertilizer (excluding liquid fertilizer) can be stored in its sealed original packaging for up to three years after delivery.
- Products should be used up as quickly as possible once opened.