Nutrimix® Fluid SL is a highly concentrated liquid multi-micronutrient fertilizer with copper, manganese, molybdenum and zinc. This product was developed for foliar application, but can also be applied to the soil. It is a perfect multi-micronutrient fertilizer for the curative and the preventive treatment of trace element deficencies.
Nutrimix® Fluid SL
- Higher yield and better quality
- Balanced trace element supply for healthy crops
- Insurance against deﬁciencies of micronutrients
- Crop-adapted nutrient ratio
- Fully chelated trace elements for optimal absorption
Micronutrient fertilizer with copper, manganese, molybdenum and zinc.
For use in agriculture and for foliar application.
water soluble potassium oxide (10,8 % w/v)
copper (2,7 % w/v)
manganese (4,1 % w/v)
molybdenum (0,043 % w/v)
zinc (2,7 % w/v)
Cu, Mn, Zn chelated by EDTA
Form of Delivery
- 1 l bottle
- 2,5 l canister
- 5 l canister
- 10 l canister
- 20 l canister
- 200 l barrel
- 1,000 l IBC
List of Ingredients
Water*, Mn (EDTA)*, Cu (EDTA)*, Zn (EDTA)*
* Virgin material substances or mixtures
Transport & Storage Recommendations
- Delivery as loose goods in big bags or on pallets with bags and canisters.
- Protect loose goods from moisture during transport.
- Protect goods from excessive direct sunlight and large temperature fluctuations during transport.
- Only transport fertilizer at moderate temperatures. Use an air-conditioned lorry if necessary.
- Take note of any hazardous material labels on the product.
- Protect stored fertilizer from frost, light, and moisture.
- Store loose goods inside a building and not in outdoor areas. Keep doors closed and cover heaped materials.
- As the product has a tendency to attract moisture, protect it from rain and standing water.
- Take note of the hazardous material labels on the product where appropriate.
- Please check the label or safety data sheet for the appropriate transport conditions and storage temperatures.
- Avoid frost and excessively high temperatures.
- Avoid large temperature fluctuations during storage.
- When stored correctly, fertilizer (excluding liquid fertilizer) can be stored in its sealed original packaging for up to three years after delivery.
- Products should be used up as quickly as possible once opened.