NutriSeed® Premium is a complex seed-dressing formulation that combines trace nutrients and plant biostimulants extract from the seaweed Ecklonia maxima. For seed treatment in cereals.
- Increased yield and improved nutrient efficiency
- With the “Stim Boost” principle – a combination of micronutrients and biostimulants specially developed for seed treatment
- Stimulation of root growth
- Improved tolerance to stress factors such as drought, frost and stagnant moisture
- Increases physiological activity and nutrient uptake
- Special formulation for a homogeneous seed dressing image
- pH-neutral formulation – no corrosion of the machinery
Organic-mineral micronutrient fertilizer with copper, manganese and zinc as well as seaweed extract Ecklonia maxima.
For use in agriculture.
water soluble potassium oxide (11,8 % w/v)
copper (0,76 % w/v)
manganese (5,4 % w/v)
zinc (1,83 % w/v)
Cu, Mn, Zn fully chelated by EDTA
More information on the national declaration can be found on the respective country sub-websites.
Form of Delivery
- 1 l bottle
- 2,5 l canister
- 10 l canister
- 20 l canister
- 200 l barrel
- 1,000 l IBC
Transport & Storage Recommendations
- Delivery as loose goods in big bags or on pallets with bags and canisters.
- Protect loose goods from moisture during transport.
- Protect goods from excessive direct sunlight and large temperature fluctuations during transport.
- Only transport fertilizer at moderate temperatures. Use an air-conditioned lorry if necessary.
- Take note of any hazardous material labels on the product.
- Protect stored fertilizer from frost, light, and moisture.
- Store loose goods inside a building and not in outdoor areas. Keep doors closed and cover heaped materials.
- As the product has a tendency to attract moisture, protect it from rain and standing water.
- Take note of the hazardous material labels on the product where appropriate.
- Please check the label or safety data sheet for the appropriate transport conditions and storage temperatures.
- Avoid frost and excessively high temperatures.
- Avoid large temperature fluctuations during storage.
- When stored correctly, fertilizer (excluding liquid fertilizer) can be stored in its sealed original packaging for up to three years after delivery.
- Products should be used up as quickly as possible once opened.