Sportica® K is a nitrogen-emphasized NK lawn fertilizer with controlled nutrient release over 2–3 months. For sports fields, golf fairways as well as ornamental and utility lawns.
Sportica® K 30-0-10(+3)
- Safe long-term effect from polymer-coated nitrogen
- Highly concentrated long-term nitrogen fertilizer for the maintenance fertilization of all types of lawns
- The high proportion of slow-acting nitrogen ensures a long-lasting even effect and protects against wash-out
- With sufficient initial effect for the targeted initial supply of the plants
- Ideal for lawns with sufficient phosphate and potassium content
NK fertiliser with partially coated nitrogen (38 %), with magnesium and sulfur 30-10(+3+5).
Poor in chloride.
30,0 % urea nitrogen
water soluble potassium oxide
total magnesium oxide
3,0 % water soluble magnesium oxide
5,0 % water soluble sulfur
Form of Delivery
- 25 kg bag
List of Ingredients
Urea*, potassium sulfate*, dolomite*
* Virgin material substances or mixtures
Transport & Storage Recommendations
- Delivery as loose goods in big bags or on pallets with bags and canisters.
- Protect loose goods from moisture during transport.
- Protect goods from excessive direct sunlight and large temperature fluctuations during transport.
- Only transport fertilizer at moderate temperatures. Use an air-conditioned lorry if necessary.
- Take note of any hazardous material labels on the product.
- Protect stored fertilizer from frost, light, and moisture.
- Store loose goods inside a building and not in outdoor areas. Keep doors closed and cover heaped materials.
- As the product has a tendency to attract moisture, protect it from rain and standing water.
- Take note of the hazardous material labels on the product where appropriate.
- Avoid stacking more than two pallets on top of each other. Always cover loose goods and do not offload in the rain.
- Only transport and store at temeratures between 5 °C and 40 °C. Only store in the original packaging. Products should be used up as quickly as possible once opened.
- Avoid frost and excessively high temperatures.
- Avoid large temperature fluctuations during storage.
- When stored correctly, fertilizer (excluding liquid fertilizer) can be stored in its sealed original packaging for up to three years after delivery.
- Products should be used up as quickly as possible once opened.