Super Floranid® Twin Gazon BS has an ideal nutrient ratio for high quality turf. The good nitrogen utilization, the nutrient ratio suitable for turf and the addition of iron and trace elements result in a high overall fertilizing effect which also meets the requirements of heavily used sports turf areas. Super Floranid® Twin Gazon BS contains the double N technology made of ISODUR® and CROTODUR® in very high concentration for efficient and controlled nitrogen release over a period of 3-4 months. The activity index is over 95 %. The double N technology ensures long-term nutrient supply, ensures maximum N efficiency and leads to optimum growth and good coloring. Each granule contains all nutrients and thus guarantees a very exact distribution of all nutrients.
Super Floranid® Twin Gazon BS 20-5-10(+2)
- With Bacillus subtilis, selection E4-CDX®
- With the double N technology made of ISODUR® and CROTODUR®
- Reliable slow nitrogen release over several months
- Promotes vital root growth, increases the resistance of the grasses
- Reduction of workload, application risk and nutrient losses due to leaching
- Optimal granulation for a fine distribution
NPK fertilizer with magnesium and sulfur N-P2O5-K2O(+MgO+S) 20-5-10(+2+6) containing isobutylidene diurea (IBDU) nitrogen, crotonylidene diurea (CDU) nitrogen as well as boron, copper, iron, manganese and zinc.
For use in horticulture.
Poor in chloride.
1,9 % nitrate nitrogen
6,1 % ammonium nitrogen
7,2 % IBDU nitrogen
4,8 % CDU nitrogen
neutral ammon citrate and water-soluble phosphate
4,0 % water soluble phosphate
water soluble potassium oxide
total magnesium oxide
1,6 % water soluble magnesium oxide
4,8 % water soluble sulfur
Form of Delivery
- 25 kg bag
List of Ingredients
ISODUR®*, potassium sulfate*, CROTODUR®*, diammonium phosphate*, ammonium sulfate*, kieserite*, ammonium nitrate*
* Virgin material substances or mixtures
Transport & Storage Recommendations
- Delivery as loose goods in big bags or on pallets with bags and canisters.
- Protect loose goods from moisture during transport.
- Protect goods from excessive direct sunlight and large temperature fluctuations during transport.
- Only transport fertilizer at moderate temperatures. Use an air-conditioned lorry if necessary.
- Take note of any hazardous material labels on the product.
- Protect stored fertilizer from frost, light, and moisture.
- Store loose goods inside a building and not in outdoor areas. Keep doors closed and cover heaped materials.
- As the product has a tendency to attract moisture, protect it from rain and standing water.
- Take note of the hazardous material labels on the product where appropriate.
- Avoid stacking more than two pallets on top of each other. Always cover loose goods and do not offload in the rain.
- Only transport and store at temeratures between 5 °C and 40 °C. Only store in the original packaging. Products should be used up as quickly as possible once opened.
- Avoid frost and excessively high temperatures.
- Avoid large temperature fluctuations during storage.
- When stored correctly, fertilizer (excluding liquid fertilizer) can be stored in its sealed original packaging for up to three years after delivery.
- Products should be used up as quickly as possible once opened.