Triabon® is a granulated NPK slow-release fertilizer with a duration of up to 3-4 months with a very good initial and permanent effect. The nitrogen is available to about 3 ⁄4 as slow-acting CROTODUR®. With CROTODUR®, Triabon® contains a slowly available source of nitrogen that is effective at every pH. It thus constitutes the ideal fertilizer for potted plants and horticultural substrates. The nutrient ratio meets the requirements of ornamentals and other potted plants. Triabon® contains all nutrients necessary for healthy plant growth and can be combined with Basacote® Plus types for crops with a long service life.
- With the long-term N technology CROTODUR®
- Breakdown depends on humidity and the activity of microorganisms
- CROTODUR® provides optimal efficacy due to high pH stability
- For potted plants and horticultural substrates
NPK fertilizer with magnesium and sulfur N-P2O5-K2O(+Mg+S)16-8-12 (+4+6) containing crotonylidene diurea nitrogen (CDU) and trace elements.
Poor in chloride.
5,0 % ammonium nitrogen
11,0 % CDU nitrogen
neutral ammon citrate and water soluble phosphate
6,5 % water soluble phosphate
water soluble potassium oxide
total magnesium oxide
3,2 % water soluble magnesium oxide
4,8 % water soluble sulfur
Form of Delivery
- 25 kg bag
- 1,200 kg big bag
List of Ingredients
CROTODUR®*, potassium sulfate*, diammonium phosphate*, kieserite*
* Virgin material substances or mixtures
Transport & Storage Recommendations
- Delivery as loose goods in big bags or on pallets with bags and canisters.
- Protect loose goods from moisture during transport.
- Protect goods from excessive direct sunlight and large temperature fluctuations during transport.
- Only transport fertilizer at moderate temperatures. Use an air-conditioned lorry if necessary.
- Take note of any hazardous material labels on the product.
- Protect stored fertilizer from frost, light, and moisture.
- Store loose goods inside a building and not in outdoor areas. Keep doors closed and cover heaped materials.
- As the product has a tendency to attract moisture, protect it from rain and standing water.
- Take note of the hazardous material labels on the product where appropriate.
- Avoid stacking more than two pallets on top of each other. Always cover loose goods and do not offload in the rain.
- Only transport and store at temeratures between 5 °C and 40 °C. Only store in the original packaging. Products should be used up as quickly as possible once opened.
- Avoid frost and excessively high temperatures.
- Avoid large temperature fluctuations during storage.
- When stored correctly, fertilizer (excluding liquid fertilizer) can be stored in its sealed original packaging for up to three years after delivery.
- Products should be used up as quickly as possible once opened.