Vitanica® P3 Extra is a liquid NPK fertilizer. The unique formulation contains, besides macro- and micronutrients, extracts of the two seaweeds Ecklonia maxima and Ascophyllum nodosum which stimulate the development and the root growth thanks to their biostimulating properties. Vitanica® P3 Extra strengthens the plants and increases their tolerance and resistance towards abiotic stress.
Vitanica® P3 Extra
- Biostimulating effect enhances the resistance and tolerance towards abiotic stress
- Contains natural extracts from the seaweeds Ecklonia maxima and Ascophyllum nodosum
- Special formulation for foliar application in turf and other crops
NPK fertilizer solution 5-9-10 with boron, copper, iron, manganese, molybdenum, zinc and seaweed extract.
5,0 % urea nitrogen
neutral ammon citrate and water soluble phosphate
water soluble potassium oxide
Cu, Fe, Mn, Zn chelated by EDTA
Form of Delivery
- 1 l bottle
- 2,5 l canister
- 5 l canister
- 10 l canister
- 20 l canister
- 200 l barrel
- 1,000 l IBC
Transport & Storage Recommendations
- Delivery as loose goods in big bags or on pallets with bags and canisters.
- Protect loose goods from moisture during transport.
- Protect goods from excessive direct sunlight and large temperature fluctuations during transport.
- Only transport fertilizer at moderate temperatures. Use an air-conditioned lorry if necessary.
- Take note of any hazardous material labels on the product.
- Protect stored fertilizer from frost, light, and moisture.
- Store loose goods inside a building and not in outdoor areas. Keep doors closed and cover heaped materials.
- As the product has a tendency to attract moisture, protect it from rain and standing water.
- Take note of the hazardous material labels on the product where appropriate.
- Please check the label or safety data sheet for the appropriate transport conditions and storage temperatures.
- Avoid frost and excessively high temperatures.
- Avoid large temperature fluctuations during storage.
- When stored correctly, fertilizer (excluding liquid fertilizer) can be stored in its sealed original packaging for up to three years after delivery.
- Products should be used up as quickly as possible once opened.