Vitanica® P3 Extra is a liquid NPK fertilizer. The unique formulation contains, besides macro- and micronutrients, extracts of the two seaweeds Ecklonia maxima and Ascophyllum nodosum which stimulate the development and the root growth thanks to their biostimulating properties. Vitanica® P3 Extra strengthens the plants and increases their tolerance and resistance towards abiotic stress.
Vitanica® P3 Extra
- Biostimulating effect enhances the resistance and tolerance towards abiotic stress
- Contains natural extracts from the seaweeds Ecklonia maxima and Ascophyllum nodosum
- Special formulation for foliar application in turf and other crops
NPK fertilizer solution 5-9-10 with boron, copper, iron, manganese, molybdenum, zinc and seaweed extract.
5,0 % urea nitrogen
neutral ammon citrate and water soluble phosphate
water soluble potassium oxide
Cu, Fe, Mn, Zn chelated by EDTA
More information on the national declaration can be found on the respective country sub-websites.
Form of Delivery
- 1 l bottle
- 2,5 l canister
- 5 l canister
- 10 l canister
- 20 l canister
- 200 l barrel
- 1,000 l IBC
Transport & Storage Recommendations
- Delivery as loose goods in big bags or on pallets with bags and canisters.
- Protect loose goods from moisture during transport.
- Protect goods from excessive direct sunlight and large temperature fluctuations during transport.
- Only transport fertilizer at moderate temperatures. Use an air-conditioned lorry if necessary.
- Take note of any hazardous material labels on the product.
- Protect stored fertilizer from frost, light, and moisture.
- Store loose goods inside a building and not in outdoor areas. Keep doors closed and cover heaped materials.
- As the product has a tendency to attract moisture, protect it from rain and standing water.
- Take note of the hazardous material labels on the product where appropriate.
- Please check the label or safety data sheet for the appropriate transport conditions and storage temperatures.
- Avoid frost and excessively high temperatures.
- Avoid large temperature fluctuations during storage.
- When stored correctly, fertilizer (excluding liquid fertilizer) can be stored in its sealed original packaging for up to three years after delivery.
- Products should be used up as quickly as possible once opened.