Zitrilon® 15 is a concentrated zinc fertilizer with 15 % zinc in chelated form (EDTA).
Zinc micronutrient fertilizer for all crops.
- Can be taken up by the plant via leaves and roots
- For a rapid and thorough effect, the product should be applied as a foliar fertilizer
- Metallic trace element fully EDTA-chelated for preventive and curative use
Download Material Safety Data Sheet
Concentrated zinc fertilizer with 15 % zinc in chelated form (EDTA).
Zn chelated by EDTA
For detailed information on application data please get in touch with your local supplier.
Form of Delivery
- 1 kg alu bag
- 25 kg carton
Not all delivery forms are available in all countries.
List of Ingredients
> 5% of net weight
* Virgin material substances or mixtures
Transport & Storage Recommendations
- Delivery as loose goods in big bags or on pallets with bags and canisters.
- Protect loose goods from moisture during transport.
- Protect goods from excessive direct sunlight and large temperature fluctuations during transport.
- Only transport fertilizer at moderate temperatures. Use an air-conditioned lorry if necessary.
- Take note of any hazardous material labels on the product.
- Do not stack more than two pallets on top of each other. Only store in the original packaging. Products should be used up as quickly as possible once opened
- Protect stored fertilizer from frost, light, and moisture.
- Store loose goods inside a building and not in outdoor areas. Keep doors closed and cover heaped materials.
- As the product has a tendency to attract moisture, protect it from rain and standing water.
- Take note of the hazardous material labels on the product where appropriate.
- Do not stack more than two pallets on top of each other. Only store in the original packaging. Products should be used up as quickly as possible once opened.
- Avoid frost and excessively high temperatures.
- Avoid large temperature fluctuations during storage.
- When stored correctly, fertilizer (excluding liquid fertilizer) can be stored in its sealed original packaging for up to three years after delivery.
- Products should be used up as quickly as possible once opened.