In this sense, the Owner guarantees compliance with current regulations on personal data protection, reflected in the Organic Law 3/2018 of December 5, Protection of Personal Data and Guarantee of Digital Rights (LOPD GDD). It also complies with Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals (RGPD).
PAIA & POPI Manual (only for South Africa)
This manual was prepared in accordance with section 51 of the promotion of access to information act, 2000 (“the act”) and to address requirements of the protection of personal information act, 2013 (“popi”)
Name and contact details of the controller
The driver for the data processing on this website is:
- COMPO EXPERT Spain S.L.
- Poligono Industrial la Mesquita, CL B-3. PLOT, Vall D'uixo 12600 . Castellon
- Telephone: +34 964 652 730
- E-Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact details of the data protection officer:
You can contact our Data Protection Officer at the above-mentioned company address and at email@example.com.
Principles applied in data processing
When processing your personal data, the Data Controller will apply the following principles which are in line with the requirements of the new European Data Protection Regulation:
- Principle of legality, loyalty and transparency: The Data Subject will always require consent for the processing of your personal data which may be for one or more specific purposes about which he will inform you in advance with absolute transparency.
- Data minimization principle: The Holder will only ask you for the data strictly necessary for the purpose or purposes for which it is requested.
- Principle of limitation of conservation period: Data will be kept for the time strictly necessary for the purpose(s) of processing.
The Holder will inform you of the corresponding conservation period according to the purpose. In the case of subscriptions, the Holder will periodically review the lists and remove those records that have been inactive for a considerable time.
- Principle of integrity and confidentiality: Your data will be treated in such a way that its security, confidentiality and integrity is guaranteed. You should know that the Holder takes the necessary precautions to prevent unauthorized access or misuse of their users' data by third parties.
Collection of personal data
To navigate through www.compo-expert.com/es-ES you do not need to provide any personal information. The cases in which you do provide your personal data are the following:
- When contacting through the contact forms or sending an email.
- When making a comment on an article or page.
- When you sign up for a subscription form or newsletter that the Holder manages with MailChimp.
The Owner informs you that about your personal data you have the right to:
- Request access to stored data.
- Request a correction or cancellation.
- Request the limitation of their treatment.
- Oppose to the treatment.
- Request the portability of your data.
The exercise of these rights is personal and therefore must be exercised directly by the interested party, requesting it directly from the Holder, which means that any client, subscriber or collaborator who has provided their data at any time may contact the Holder and ask for information about the data they have stored and how they were obtained, request the rectification of the data, request the portability of their personal data, oppose the processing, limit its use or request the cancellation of these data in the Holder's files.
To exercise your rights of access, rectification, cancellation, portability and opposition you must send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org together with valid proof in law such as a photocopy of your ID card or equivalent.
You have the right to effective judicial protection and to file a complaint with the supervisory authority, in this case the Spanish Data Protection Agency, if you consider that the processing of personal data concerning you violates the Regulation.
Purpose of the processing of personal data
The personal data and the purpose of the treatment by the Holder is different according to the system of information capture:
- Contact forms: The Holder requests personal data among which may be: Name and surname, e-mail address, telephone number and address of your website in order to respond to your queries.
For example, the Holder uses these data to respond to your messages, doubts, complaints, comments or concerns you may have regarding the information included in the website, the services provided through the website, the processing of your personal data, questions regarding the legal texts included in the website, as well as any other query you may have that is not subject to the conditions of the website or the contract.
- Content subscription forms: The Holder requests the following personal data: Name and surname, e-mail address, telephone number and website address to manage the subscription list, send newsletters, promotions and special offers.
The data you provide to the Holder will be located on the servers of The Rocket Science Group LLC d/b/a, with address in the USA. (Mailchimp).
There are other purposes for which the Holder treats your personal data:
- To ensure compliance with the conditions set out in the Legal Notice and applicable law. This may include the development of tools and algorithms that help this website to ensure the confidentiality of personal data it collects.
- To support and improve the services offered by this website.
- In order to manage the social networks, the Holder has a presence in social networks. If you become a follower on the Holder's social networks, the processing of personal data will be governed by this section, as well as by those conditions of use, privacy policies and access regulations that belong to the social network in each case and that you have previously accepted.
You can consult the privacy policies of the main social networks at these links:
The Holder will treat your personal data with the purpose of properly managing its presence on the social network, informing you of their activities, products or services, as well as for any other purpose that the regulations of social networks allow.
Under no circumstances will the Holder use the profiles of followers in social networks to send advertising individually.
Security of personal data
To protect your personal data, the Holder takes all reasonable precautions and follows industry best practices to prevent the loss, misuse, improper access, disclosure, alteration or destruction of your personal data.
Content of other websites
Pages on this website may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves exactly as if you had visited the other website.
Legitimacy for data processing
The legal basis for the processing of your data is: consent.
Categories of personal data
The categories of personal data processed by the Holder are:
- Identifying data.
Retention of personal data
The personal data you provide to the Holder will be kept until you request their deletion.
Recipients of personal data
- Mailchimp The Rocket Science Group LLC d/b/a , domiciled in the USA.
More information can be found at https://mailchimp.com
The Rocket Science Group LLC d/b/a processes the data for the purpose of providing email services to the Holder.
- SendinBlue processes the data in order to offer solutions for sending emails, transactional SMS and Titling to the Holder.
- Google Analytics is a web analytics service provided by Google, Inc. a Delaware company whose main office is at 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View (California), CA 94043, United States ("Google"). You can find more information at: https://analytics.google.com
Google Analytics uses "cookies", which are text files placed on your computer, to help the Owner analyze how users use the website. The information generated by the cookie about your use of the website (including your IP address) will be transmitted to and stored by Google on servers in the United States .
- DoubleClick by Google is a set of advertising services provided by Google, Inc. a Delaware company whose main office is at 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View (California), CA 94043, United States ("Google").
You can find more information at: https://www.doubleclickbygoogle.com
You can also see a list of the types of cookies used by Google and its partners and all the information regarding their use of advertising cookies.
When you browse www.compo-expert.com/es-ES we may collect non-identifying information, which may include, IP address, geolocation, a record of how the services and sites are used, browsing habits and other information that cannot be used to identify you.
The website uses the following third-party analysis services:
- Google Analytics
- DoubleClick by Google
The Holder uses the information obtained to obtain statistical data, analyze trends, administer the site, study navigation patterns and to collect demographic information.
Accuracy and truthfulness of personal data
You undertake that the data provided to the Holder will be correct, complete, accurate and in force, as well as to keep them duly updated.
As User of the Website you are solely responsible for the truthfulness and correctness of the data you submit to the site exonerating the Holder of any responsibility in this regard.
Acceptance and consent
To exercise your rights of access, rectification, cancellation, portability and opposition, you must send an email to email@example.com together with the legally valid proof such as a photocopy of your ID card or equivalent.
The exercise of your rights does not include any data that the Holder is obliged to keep for administrative, legal or security purposes.
These policies will be in force until they are modified by others duly published.