Basfoliar® Ferro Top SL is an iron-accentuated liquid fertilizer with nitrogen and sulfur, specifically developed for fast greening in turf and increase of vitality of the grass.
Basfoliar® Ferro Top SL
- Extremely fast and reliable cure of iron deficiency in turf
- Ideal mix for immediate formation of plant enzymes and proteins which are responsible for photosynthesis and respiration
- Improvement of turf resistance against moss
- Recommended in all high-value turf and sports fields
Nitrogen fertilizer solution, N(SO3), 15(+10), with iron, copper and manganese.
For use on green areas.
15,0 % ureic nitrogen
Form of Delivery
- 1 l bottle
- 2,5 l canister
- 5 l canister
- 10 l canister
- 20 l canister
- 200 l barrel
- 1,000 l IBC
List of Ingredients
Water*, urea*, iron sulfate*
* Virgin material substances or mixtures
Transport & Storage Recommendations
- Delivery as loose goods in big bags or on pallets with bags and canisters.
- Protect loose goods from moisture during transport.
- Protect goods from excessive direct sunlight and large temperature fluctuations during transport.
- Only transport fertilizer at moderate temperatures. Use an air-conditioned lorry if necessary.
- Take note of any hazardous material labels on the product.
- Protect stored fertilizer from frost, light, and moisture.
- Store loose goods inside a building and not in outdoor areas. Keep doors closed and cover heaped materials.
- As the product has a tendency to attract moisture, protect it from rain and standing water.
- Take note of the hazardous material labels on the product where appropriate.
- Please check the label or safety data sheet for the appropriate transport conditions and storage temperatures.
- Avoid frost and excessively high temperatures.
- Avoid large temperature fluctuations during storage.
- When stored correctly, fertilizer (excluding liquid fertilizer) can be stored in its sealed original packaging for up to three years after delivery.
- Products should be used up as quickly as possible once opened.