Basfoliar® Ferro Top SL is an iron-accentuated liquid fertilizer with nitrogen and sulfur, specifically developed for fast greening in turf and increase of vitality of the grass.
Basfoliar® Ferro Top SL
- Extremely fast and reliable cure of iron deficiency in turf
- Ideal mix for immediate formation of plant enzymes and proteins which are responsible for photosynthesis and respiration
- Improvement of turf resistance against moss
- Recommended in all high-value turf and sports fields
EU fertilizing product
STRAIGHT LIQUID INORGANIC MACRONUTRIENT FERTILIZER - PFC 1(C)(I)(b)(i)
Nitrogen fertilizer solution with Copper (Cu), Iron (Fe) and Manganese (Mn)
Poor in chloride.
15,0% ureic nitrogen
sulphur trioxide, water soluble
copper, water soluble, as copper sulphate
iron, water soluble, as iron sulphate
manganese, water soluble, as manganese sulphate
All nutrient declarations by mass-%.
To be used only where there is a recognized need. Do not exceed the application rates.
Product contains urea, which can relesae ammonioa and impact air quality. Depending on local conditions, appropriate remediation measuers should be taken.
Store inside; protect fertilizer from frost, light and high temperatures.
Storage temperature: 5 °C to 25 °C. Avoid large temperature fluctuations. Do not stack the pallets. Note hazardous material labels on the product. Only store in original packaging. Use up quickly once opened.
Information on safety and environment:
To avoid risks to human health and the environment, comply with the instructions for use.
Physical Form: Solution
General information: FOR PROFESSIONAL USE
Form of Delivery
- 1 l bottle
- 2,5 l canister
- 5 l canister
- 10 l canister
- 20 l canister
- 200 l barrel
- 1,000 l IBC
List of Ingredients
Urea1 (CAS 57-13-6), Iron(II) Sulphate1 (CAS 7720-78-7)
1Virgin material substances and mixtures
Transport & Storage Recommendations
- Delivery as loose goods in big bags or on pallets with bags and canisters.
- Protect loose goods from moisture during transport.
- Protect goods from excessive direct sunlight and large temperature fluctuations during transport.
- Only transport fertilizer at moderate temperatures. Use an air-conditioned lorry if necessary.
- Take note of any hazardous material labels on the product.
- Protect stored fertilizer from frost, light, and moisture.
- Store loose goods inside a building and not in outdoor areas. Keep doors closed and cover heaped materials.
- As the product has a tendency to attract moisture, protect it from rain and standing water.
- Take note of the hazardous material labels on the product where appropriate.
- Do not stack pallets on top of each other. Check the label or safety data sheet for the appropriate transport conditions and storage temperatures.
- Avoid frost and excessively high temperatures.
- Avoid large temperature fluctuations during storage.
- Products should be used up as quickly as possible once opened.