Basfoliar® Mg Flo is a suspension which contains 34,4% MgO for curative and preventive nutrient supply to horticultural and agricultural crops. The product is intended for foliar application only, with nutrient components penetrating the leaves. Soil application is not recommended, since compounds are not mobile in the soil. Since this product has a very low EC, it is also appropriate for use in high-radiation climate (no burning).
Basfoliar® Mg Flo
- Highly concentrated flowable suspension
- For crop safety and high performance in foliar nutrition
- Low salinity permits higher application rates
- High compatibility with plant protection products
EU fertilizing product
Straight inorganic micronutrient fertilizer - PFC 1(C)(II)(a)
Suspension of fertilizer based on micronutrients in suspension
total magnesium oxide
All nutrient declarations by mass-%.
Application notes for foliar fertilization:
More frequent sprayings with the lower specified concentration make more sense than individual sprayings that are more highly concentrated.
These are general recommendations. Please adjust according to local advice.
Store inside; protect fertilizer from frost, light and high temperatures. Storage temperature: 5 °C to 30 °C. Avoid large temperature fluctuations. Do not stack the pallets. Note hazardous material labels on the product. Only store in original packaging. Use up promptly once opened.
Information on safety and environment:
To avoid risks to human health and the environment, comply with the instructions for use.
EUH210: Safety data sheet available on request.
Physical Form: Solution
General information: FOR PROFESSIONAL USE
Form of Delivery
- 1 l canister
- 10 l canister
- 1,000 l IBC
List of Ingredients
Magnesium oxide1 (CAS 1309-48-4)
1Virgin substances and mixtures
Transport & Storage Recommendations
- Delivery as loose goods in big bags or on pallets with bags and canisters.
- Protect loose goods from moisture during transport.
- Protect goods from excessive direct sunlight and large temperature fluctuations during transport.
- Only transport fertilizer at moderate temperatures. Use an air-conditioned lorry if necessary.
- Take note of any hazardous material labels on the product.
- Protect stored fertilizer from frost, light, and moisture.
- Store loose goods inside a building and not in outdoor areas. Keep doors closed and cover heaped materials.
- As the product has a tendency to attract moisture, protect it from rain and standing water.
- Take note of the hazardous material labels on the product where appropriate.
- Do not stack pallets on top of each other. Check the label or safety data sheet for the appropriate transport conditions and storage temperatures.
- Avoid frost and excessively high temperatures.
- Avoid large temperature fluctuations during storage.
- Products should be used up as quickly as possible once opened.