Basfoliar® Root Booster SL is a liquid NP fertilizer with a synthetic amino acid complex. Thanks to its specific formulation, the product is very efficient and has an excellent compatibility with grasses. Basfoliar® Root Booster SL is taken up both by leaves and roots. The product was specifically developed for application in turf, but also shows an excellent performance in other crops like vegetables or ornamentals.
Basfoliar® Root Booster SL
- Biostimulating effects based on a special formulation of complex amino acids
- Specific promotion of the root growth
- Easy uptake and quick plant availability of the amino acids
Liquid mineral NP fertilizer solution (20-5) with synthetic amino acid complex.
For use in turf and horticulture.
Poor in chloride.
2,0 % nitrate nitrogen
3,0 % ammonium nitrogen
15,0 % urea nitrogen
Phosphorous pentoxide, water soluble
Form of Delivery
- 1 l bottle
- 2,5 l canister
- 5 l canister
- 10 l canister
- 20 l canister
- 200 l barrel
- 1,000 l IBC
List of Ingredients
Water*, urea*, ammonium nitrate*, ammonium dihydrogen phosphate*
* Virgin material substances or mixtures
Transport & Storage Recommendations
- Delivery as loose goods in big bags or on pallets with bags and canisters.
- Protect loose goods from moisture during transport.
- Protect goods from excessive direct sunlight and large temperature fluctuations during transport.
- Only transport fertilizer at moderate temperatures. Use an air-conditioned lorry if necessary.
- Take note of any hazardous material labels on the product.
- Protect stored fertilizer from frost, light, and moisture.
- Store loose goods inside a building and not in outdoor areas. Keep doors closed and cover heaped materials.
- As the product has a tendency to attract moisture, protect it from rain and standing water.
- Take note of the hazardous material labels on the product where appropriate.
- Please check the label or safety data sheet for the appropriate transport conditions and storage temperatures.
- Avoid frost and excessively high temperatures.
- Avoid large temperature fluctuations during storage.
- When stored correctly, fertilizer (excluding liquid fertilizer) can be stored in its sealed original packaging for up to three years after delivery.
- Products should be used up as quickly as possible once opened.