EasyStart® TE-Max is a finely granulated special fertilizer for use in corn, sugar beet, potatoes and other field crops. EasyStart® TE-Max can be placed in the immediate “neighborhood” of the seed and ensures the supply of the young plant from the very beginning. The granule size is very fine and therefore ideal for use during seeding. Each granule contains all nutrients and thus guarantees a very exact distribution.
EasyStart® TE-Max 11-48-0
- Application in the “neighborhood” of the seed guarantees faster development of the root
- Higher fertilizer efficiency
- Better/deeper root growth
- Improved stability of the growth and thus higher capacity for future nutrient uptake
- Reduction of nitrogen displacement
- Additional trace elements (Fe, Mn, Zn) to achieve an optimum to ensure growth
- Very fine granule size in the range from 0,5 to 1,4 mm for best distribution
NP fertilizer N-P2O5 11-48 with iron, manganese and zinc.
For use in field crops and grassland.
Poor in chloride.
11,0 % ammonium nitrogen
neutral ammon citrate and water soluble phosphate
44,0 % water soluble phosphate
Bulk density: 1,000 ± 100 kg/m3
Granule size: 90 wt. - % = 0.5-1.4 mm
Granule structure: granulated
Low chloride; chloride content below 2%
Form of Delivery
- 20 kg bag
- 600 kg big bag
List of Ingredients
* Virgin material substances or mixtures
Transport & Storage Recommendations
- Delivery as loose goods in big bags or on pallets with bags and canisters.
- Protect loose goods from moisture during transport.
- Protect goods from excessive direct sunlight and large temperature fluctuations during transport.
- Only transport fertilizer at moderate temperatures. Use an air-conditioned lorry if necessary.
- Take note of any hazardous material labels on the product.
- Protect stored fertilizer from frost, light, and moisture.
- Store loose goods inside a building and not in outdoor areas. Keep doors closed and cover heaped materials.
- As the product has a tendency to attract moisture, protect it from rain and standing water.
- Take note of the hazardous material labels on the product where appropriate.
- Avoid stacking more than two pallets on top of each other. Always cover loose goods and do not offload in the rain.
- Only transport and store at temeratures between 5 °C and 40 °C. Only store in the original packaging. Products should be used up as quickly as possible once opened.
- Avoid frost and excessively high temperatures.
- Avoid large temperature fluctuations during storage.
- When stored correctly, fertilizer (excluding liquid fertilizer) can be stored in its sealed original packaging for up to three years after delivery.
- Products should be used up as quickly as possible once opened.