Vitanica® RZ is a liquid organic-mineral NK fertilizer for fertigation and foliar application in all crops during the whole growth period. Vitanica® RZ contains a seaweed extract from Ecklonia maxima which provides bioactive organic components (amino acids, vitamins). Together with the beneficial and complex mode of actions of the Bacillus sp., Vitanica® RZ has a stimulating effect on the root growth and supports the vitality and stress tolerance of the plants.
- Contains an extract of the seaweed Eckolina maxima for vitalization and rooting
- Bacillus sp., is promoting germination and root growth
- For fertigation and foliar application in all crops
Organic-mineral NK fertilizer solution 5-0-5 with seaweed extract (Ecklonia maxima) and Bacillus sp..
For use in horticulture.
Poor in chloride.
1,5 % nitrate nitrogen
3,5 % urea nitrogen
water soluble potassium oxide
More information on the national declaration can be found on the respective country sub-websites.
Form of Delivery
- 1 l bottle
- 2,5 l canister
- 5 l canister
- 10 l canister
- 20 l canister
- 200 l barrel
- 1,000 l IBC
Transport & Storage Recommendations
- Delivery as loose goods in big bags or on pallets with bags and canisters.
- Protect loose goods from moisture during transport.
- Protect goods from excessive direct sunlight and large temperature fluctuations during transport.
- Only transport fertilizer at moderate temperatures. Use an air-conditioned lorry if necessary.
- Take note of any hazardous material labels on the product.
- Protect stored fertilizer from frost, light, and moisture.
- Store loose goods inside a building and not in outdoor areas. Keep doors closed and cover heaped materials.
- As the product has a tendency to attract moisture, protect it from rain and standing water.
- Take note of the hazardous material labels on the product where appropriate.
- Please check the label or safety data sheet for the appropriate transport conditions and storage temperatures.
- Avoid frost and excessively high temperatures.
- Avoid large temperature fluctuations during storage.
- When stored correctly, fertilizer (excluding liquid fertilizer) can be stored in its sealed original packaging for up to three years after delivery.
- Products should be used up as quickly as possible once opened.